KLD

If he can get rid of the two chancers he will become a Sunderland HERO.
Just get rid of them.
Seeing the back of Mutt and Jeff for good would be the highlight of the closed season for me. Our financial postion when they arrived wasn't good but don't let them kid anyone that anything other than the huge support SAFC receives from its thousands of loyal fans is the thing that keeps the Club going and will always make it an attractive proposition for someone with the money to put in to a football team. I wouldn't be surprised if our fans incredible display last Saturday had aroused the interest of some new potential investors. - we shall see.

The only thing those two have ever contributed to SAFC is an extended period of torment in League One & they will be long remembered for that.

What’s the craic with Kildaire? Is it Methven or a Madrox crony?
I would guess he works for one of Charlies pr companies (as a junior)..the timings are right and the daft positions he takes points to someone with an agenda, He clearly does not support safc so his continued presence on this board can only be explained by financial remuneration.
Is that his real account? if it is - that needs to be used for the season card push
Thats a great picture.......pussy cat eyes are far better than panther stuff the club is pushing!

Last edited:
Any updates about Donald going?

Hopefully soon, absolutely despise him and Methven.

It’ll be a brilliant day for Sunderland AFC and our supporters when the pair of leeches finally take the hint and fuck off.

I don’t trust either of the lying twats to do the right thing for the club though.

Time and time again they’ve shown their incompetence is matched only by their greed.

Last edited:
Dreyfus needs to make up his mind what he is doing at Sunderland. We got out of jail with a managerial appointment they didn't even have the grace to announce after sacking Johnson without a plan, there is a chance to restore a little of our pride with a decent showing next season but if our ownership is still not resolved then it's difficult to see that happening because Methven and Donald aren't going to cough up. So far he has been smiley, personable enough and exudes personal wealth, other than that I'm not really sure.
This 💯, the trouble with us Safc fans imo is we get to high when we are winning and to low when we are losing.
We need some balance right now and KLD has to make his mind up what he wants to do and not hide behind the chuckle brothers, are you all in or not.
Because if he’s not then there is a real chance we could lose AN

the price hasnt changed..the price is the "terms previously agreed"..KLD can have the club for the price he already agreed..simple.

in KLDs cicrcles? yes its fluid..butt the time it isnt fluid is when its locked in a trust fund he cant access until he reaches 25..thats not fluid at all..
he may well be living off the income from the trust...which would be tens if millions of wjhatever currency its in (it wont be serling as whay would a french guy in switzerland set up a trust in sterling) and the income will be considerbale by msot standards...but considerbale enough to buy and cover the losses of an entire football club for another peirod? maybe not..
KLD's circle is they are literally the D in ABCD:

Last edited:
yes i know they are a big company..KLd DOESNT OWN it though...its stock market quoted though his mother has a big stake..she also has huge debts on the back of having to acquire that stake...
Aye it's still huge though. Technical-debts are good at that level, means you don't pay tax on most of it.

I'd prefer he spent more time on getting his bank account ready for the squad investment then comments like this. I dont believe a word he says after the whole 'new dawn' crack at start of last season and the 'sorry you felt misled' crack when he was found out to be covering for SD and CM.

Playoff win changes nothing of my opinion on the leadership. Actually investing some money in the club will

I'd prefer he spent more time on getting his bank account ready for the squad investment then comments like this. I dont believe a word he says after the whole 'new dawn' crack at start of last season and the 'sorry you felt misled' crack when he was found out to be covering for SD and CM.

Playoff win changes nothing of my opinion on the leadership. Actually investing some money in the club will
No harm in thanking everyone and spreading some good feeling though is there.
Plus since he's been here we've won at Wembley twice and been promoted, I'm happy with him as a good luck charm at least 😂😂

Back