KLD out of his depth

No one is screaming blue murder at him. People just want him to step up and be far more hands on as on the surface it seems he’s letting Davison and Speakman run the club on a daily basis.

He has people from his family business on the board and his family have a background in professional football with Marseille and I think his intentions for SAFC are genuine but the bad vibes around the club right now on so many different fronts need checking.

Season card renewal time is close and whilst many if us will renew automatically as we have done for many years, many will think twice. These are tough times financially for many people so SAFC need to illustrate that they are worth people investing their cash, emotion and time in.
KLD cant be full time at the club...he doesnt live in the UK...and as chairman his job is to set over arching strategy and let others implementn it..thats the job description of a chairman.

Dear me :lol: wasn't it you who sent me a pm apologising for your abusive posts towards me and others, or did I just imagine that🤷‍♂️
I sent you a pm saying sorry for upsetting you.
I don't think I wrote anything bad at all, it was really innocuous, but it obviously upset you , I know people can get upset by anything , and you may be like this all the time or it may have been a day you were particularly fragile.
I was sorry for upsetting you that much you felt you had to report me - but I was astounded by it!

That's why I've got you on ignore - I don't want to say stuff to upset and have you upset easily or have you report me again.
For some reason this really rankles you as you seem to reply to lots of my posts. Weird.

KLD cant be full time at the club...he doesnt live in the UK...and as chairman his job is to set over arching strategy and let others implementn it..thats the job description of a chairman.
You are not a Sunderland supporter so please be quiet.

I said he needs to be more hands on. Never mentioned the terminology ‘full time’. Appointing a new full time COO with a proven background in the world of professional football would hopefully improve things too as the current incumbent of that position is not doing a good job judging by issues under his watch.

I sent you a pm saying sorry for upsetting you.
I don't think I wrote anything bad at all, it was really innocuous, but it obviously upset you , I know people can get upset by anything , and you may be like this all the time or it may have been a day you were particularly fragile.
I was sorry for upsetting you that much you felt you had to report me - but I was astounded by it!

That's why I've got you on ignore - I don't want to say stuff to upset and have you upset easily or have you report me again.
For some reason this really rankles you as you seem to reply to lots of my posts. Weird.
Rubbish, you apologised for losing your shit yet again, lashing out at posters who don't agree with you. You are the one who supposedly put me on ignore and yet keeping quoting me and my posts. The only one who was getting upset was you, and I didn't report you so please stop making stuff up. Again it is a public forum, I will reply to any poster, the ones who I agree with and the ones I don't. If you don't like that concept then it is you that has the problem , not me 👍

Last edited:
You are not a Sunderland supporter so please be quiet.

I said he needs to be more hands on. Never mentioned the terminology ‘full time’. Appointing a new full time COO with a proven background in the world of professional football would hopefully improve things too as the current incumbent of that position is not doing a good job judging by issues under his watch.
as the COO doesnt run the football department-the last thing we want is a COO with a background of football expertise-they would get in the way of the head of the football department.
They do need to have expwrience of working in B2C enviornments and consumer facing roles. That background may have come from being at a football club-or it may have come from working in retail or leisure as a sector.

Rubbish, you apologised for losing your shit yet again, lashing out at posters who don't agree with you. You are the one who supposedly put me on ignore and yet keeping quoting me and my posts. The only one who was getting upset was you, and I didn't report you so please stop making stuff up. Again it is a public forum, I will reply to any poster, the ones who I agree with and the ones I don't. If you don't like that concept then it is you that has the problem , not me 👍
My pm

👍Hey - I really didn’t want to upset you - I obviously have if you’ve grassed on me - so I’m sorry for this - I’ve obviously overstepped the line with you , I didn’t think I had said anything OTT so I’ll have to have a huge rethink how I speak to people on here. No hard feelings from me and all the best to you.

I have put you on ignore so that I can’t do anything to upset you in future.

Take care marra

I think I called you boring for you repeatedly going on about needing a striker 25 times a day.
I know I didnt say anything that would upset the majority of people so was shocked you told.

I don't see your posts , but now a couple of times recently people have quoted you and I together - like mark did. They are the only times I see your post and see you responding to me.
Oh and the smiley face you put on every one of my posts 🤣
I've responded twice when I've seen a post where you're commenting on me - both times I've been linked as don't see them otherwise. .
once telling you that I don't see your posts cos I've got you on ignore cos you grassed on me - you then reported that post.
And today cos I saw your post from marks post

Lose my shit ! I'm not the one radgey reporting folk! The only other time I got a bit ott was calling people thick for believing the Bbc to the mags was going ahead as it was honestly the most stupid thing I ever heard.🤣🤔😳😳

There is something wrong with you imo.

As you can see from the pm I put you on ignore for your benefit. You get upset easily
Take care

Last edited:
My pm

👍Hey - I really didn’t want to upset you - I obviously have if you’ve grassed on me - so I’m sorry for this - I’ve obviously overstepped the line with you , I didn’t think I had said anything OTT so I’ll have to have a huge rethink how I speak to people on here. No hard feelings from me and all the best to you.

I have put you on ignore so that I can’t do anything to upset you in future.

Take care marra

I think I called you boring for you repeatedly going on about needing a striker 25 times a day.
I know I didnt say anything that would upset the majority of people so was shocked you told.

I don't see your posts , but now a couple of times recently people have quoted you and I together - like mark did. They are the only times I see your post and see you responding to me.
Oh and the smiley face you put on every one of my posts 🤣
I've responded twice when I've seen a post where you're commenting on me - both times I've been linked as don't see them otherwise. .
once telling you that I don't see your posts cos I've got you on ignore cos you grassed on me - you then reported that post.
And today cos I saw your post from marks post

There is something wrong with you imo.

As you can see from the pm I put you on ignore for your benefit. You get upset easily
Take care
Read the PM back ffs, again I didn't report you, if you got a warning then it would be because of you losing it . You do know when you put a member on ignore they can still read your posts, if anybody got upset it was you, if you had upset me then surely it would be me putting you on to ignore. Stop being so fragile and try to see other posters points of view instead of getting so defensive and lashing out at them. Again it is a forum for discussion, you can't tell posters what or what not to do, especially replying to posts by you or anyone else.

Read the PM back ffs, again I didn't report you, if you got a warning then it would be because of you losing it . You do know when you put a member on ignore they can still read your posts, if anybody got upset it was you, if you had upset me then surely it would be me putting you on to ignore. Stop being so fragile and try to see other posters points of view instead of getting so defensive and lashing out at them. Again it is a forum for discussion, you can't tell posters what or what not to do, especially replying to posts by you or anyone else.
Ha !
Don't be daft.
Losing it ! FFS man!
I love debating with people with different points of view.
That's the point - no point debating with everyone with the same point of view.
And no - you grassed on me - twice!
Once so quickly after I reminded you I don't respond to you as I'm fearful of you grassing and getting me banned again!
It's a public forum but I'm not going to debate with someone who tells to the mods.
I don't know what will upset you so it's best that I leave you alone.
Ps - lashing out - I called you boring for you calling about strikers 25 times a day for 6 months spamming this form
Edit - Forum

Last edited:
Ha !
Don't be daft.
Losing it ! FFS man!
I love debating with people with different points of view.
That's the point - no point debating with everyone with the same point of view.
And no - you grassed on me - twice!
Once so quickly after I reminded you I don't respond to you as I'm fearful of you grassing and getting me banned again!
It's a public forum but I'm not going to debate with someone who tells to the mods.
I don't know what will upset you so it's best that I leave you alone.
Ps - lashing out - I called you boring for you calling about strikers 25 times a day for 6 months spamming this form
Again look at the way you are going on and you reckon I am the one with the problem and it's me getting upset :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again look at the way you are going on and you reckon I am the one with the problem and it's me getting upset :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never been that wound up to grass on someone.
Also never been so rankled and wound up to follow someone around on here who you know is ignoring you! 🤣🤣 f***ing hell 🤣

Youre not in my thoughts
It's sad I seem to consume yours
Look after yourself pal 🤞

Last edited:
Also never been so rankled and wound up to follow someone around on here who you know is ignoring you! 🤣🤣 f***ing hell 🤣
Again I didn't grass you up, you were the one who pm'd me to apologise, you were the one who put me on ignore, you are the one getting upset again now 🤷‍♂️

Youre not in my thoughts
It's sad I seem to consume yours

You do realise you keep saying that you have him on ignore, whilst replying to his posts? Posts you wouldn’t be able to see, if you actually had him on ignore?

Just log off and lick your wounds pal. Not your finest morning.

Again I didn't grass you up, you were the one who pm'd me to apologise, you were the one who put me on ignore, you are the one getting upset again now!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok mate - I don't really care.
I've only responded as I was tagged on another post.
Whatever - carry on responding to me and doing smiley faces on most posts knowing that I won't debate with you.
I'm actually laughing about it - telling my wife there's a bloke who grasses on my posts , then can't handle I ignore him so repeatedly keeps on responding to me!
Love you mate ❤️❤️
You do realise you keep saying that you have him on ignore, whilst replying to his posts? Posts you wouldn’t be able to see, if you actually had him on ignore?

There a button on the bottom so you can see posts by ignored members.
Used it today to see what he had written when you tagged me and him together!
But you knew this mark!

You got grassed on a few times and I've given you advice how to stop getting banned - put the fella on ignore who grassed you.
Thats what I do to this fella.
It's simple but he can't take it

Last edited:
I'm actually laughing about it - telling my wife there's a bloke who grasses on my posts , then can't handle I ignore him so repeatedly keeps on responding to me!

Seriously mate. Have some self respect and just log off. This is getting beyond embarrassing now. It’s tough to watch.

Leave the rest of us to bask in the glory of having been proven to have been right all along.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok mate - I don't really care.
I've only responded as I was tagged on another post.
Whatever - carry on responding to me and doing smiley faces on most posts knowing that I won't debate with you.
Love you mate ❤️❤️
And yet you keep replying to a member who you have on ignore, again it is you that has the problem and again I can reply to any post on here, its a forum. For someone who doesn't care you don't half keep going on about it. 🤷‍♂️

And yet you keep replying to a member who you have on ignore, again it is you that has the problem and again I can reply to any post on here, its a forum. For someone who doesn't care you don't half keep going on about it. 🤷‍♂️

Think his egos a bit bruised and he just needs the last word, to make him feel a bit less irate about being proven to have been wrong about everything.

Maybe we should let him have it. You know - be magnanimous in victory, etc.

Last edited:
Think his egos a bit bruised and he just needs the last word, to make him fee a bit less irate about being proven to have been wrong about everything.

Maybe we should let him have it. You know - be magnanimous in victory, etc.
I love the fact that people are getting wound up by KLD and KS as we are now slipping a few points off the play offs.
It's fab that we're like this and the fan base now expect far far more after such a short space of them being in charge.
Like I said , just two yrs ago we were arguing about batth being in a back 4 shipping 6 goals in league one.

They may have taken us as far as they can - I don't know - theyve bought poorly recently - since promotion to the champ only jack Clarke on a permanent, Ballard , Bellingham and perhaps ba are good enough - all our forwards haven't been good enough and some other poor buys there.
Seelt maybe and I have little opinion on our Jan buys as they are so recent.

My stance is that they have brought us so far so quickly and I'm still willing to give them a chance to see their long term strategy, which has included an overhaul of the academy.
I personally think they deserve our backing for quite a bit longer.
If some fans can't get over the bcb debacle I respect that.
But we have a long term strategy at last.

Some fans don't have the patience and a little blip means they want KS and KLD to fuck off.
Most fans have a bit of patience and see the bigger picture.

You have some weird agenda and have never said anything positive. There is nothing that you can say that should be taken objectively.
You're a character and you went on like no supporter ever.

Last edited:

Back