KLD out of his depth

As You Were

Midfield
Too young . Too little experience of English football to be running a club our size. Possibly genuinely does want us to be successful in the long term but has failed completely to understand that we need to get promoted out of this league urgently. Must admit I was a bit shocked how laid back he was as to whether we went up or not last season. I expected him to be fuming with blowing promotion and ending the season so poor and Johnsons job being possibly at risk. I expected him to be ruthless and ambitious and have a big name manager lined up but no.

Too young . Too little experience of English football to be running a club our size. Possibly genuinely does want us to be successful in the long term but has failed completely to understand that we need to get promoted out of this league urgently. Must admit I was a bit shocked how laid back he was as to whether we went up or not last season. I expected him to be fuming with blowing promotion and ending the season so poor and Johnsons job being possibly at risk. I expected him to be ruthless and ambitious and have a big name manager lined up but no.
Its five to one in the morning, go to bed

Give ower man, perfect club for him to take on. Plenty of time to grow it with the fanbase waiting to support him all the way. So, so start so far with signings but his work in AOL development, new pitch and tidying up SOL, structure put in place for backroom staff shows He means business

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Christ, haven’t even kicked a ball yet man. Absolutely clueless

He's steeped in football and has more experience than you'll ever have, more importantly he has more money. Fuck off and sabotage your own cesspit of a club.

Thankfully this pandemic is tailing off and primary schools with limited internet access will be back soon.

I am pleased you’re not running the club.

Logon or register to see this image

You're out of your depth on this message board ffs.

Back