Killing Eve Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just binged the 5 episodes yesterday. Great stuff imo. Got better and better. Quite moving the last one, after a lot of fun. throwing shit and winning a fan ffs :lol:

Is season 3 worth it? Watched the first couple and didn't capture my interest. Enjoyed the first 2 seasons though.

Is season 3 worth it? Watched the first couple and didn't capture my interest. Enjoyed the first 2 seasons though.
Episode 5 is immense. You could watch it as a stand-alone really. It's just her and her family

Must just be me , thought first series very good but then been pretty boring since
Tonight’s was all over the shop.

One minute Eve is bowling with Dacha in Barcelona. The next, Dacha is stitching Vilanelle’s arm in Romania and Eve is in the hospital in Poland where Nico is.

Tonight’s was all over the shop.

One minute Eve is bowling with Dacha in Barcelona. The next, Dacha is stitching Vilanelle’s arm in Romania and Eve is in the hospital in Poland where Nico is.
This series been poor (apart from her visit to ger family last week) yesterday was really rubbish and boring

This series been poor (apart from her visit to ger family last week) yesterday was really rubbish and boring
I haven't seen the latest episode but I've really enjoyed the latest series. Partly that's cos I've changed how I perceive it. The first series was nigh on a serious but stylish thriller. Yes it had a bit of madness but wasn't ridiculous. The second series was utterly ridiculous but momentum nearly saved it. The third series feels more like a full on tarantino job. Yes some of it is daft, but it also has moments of brilliance and is fun.
Maybe I'll change my mind after the 6th.

Just watched the latest episode. Dont worry, no spoilers. It just seems that many of the characters are morphing into Eve clones.

Jodie Comer rightly gained accolades for perfecting the art of acting the role of a psychpath by purposely over-acting (i.e.giving the impression of over-acting). One of my favourite scenes from an earlier series was when she shouts "BOARRR-RING" in the art gallery.

Now a lot of the cast seem to be exaggerating their personas. Why is this? Bad direction? Anyway now to me they are all now just plain over-acting.

In the latest episode Konstantin's daughter even tells him "your performance is way over the top, you're over-acting" Am I being whooshed or what?

And the daughter is becoming a mini-Eve.

Anyway, I enjoyed series 1 and the family reunion episode from this series, otherwise - LOAD OF RUBBISH - pity.

Just watched the latest episode. Dont worry, no spoilers. It just seems that many of the characters are morphing into Eve clones.

Jodie Comer rightly gained accolades for perfecting the art of acting the role of a psychpath by purposely over-acting (i.e.giving the impression of over-acting). One of my favourite scenes from an earlier series was when she shouts "BOARRR-RING" in the art gallery.

Now a lot of the cast seem to be exaggerating their personas. Why is this? Bad direction? Anyway now to me they are all now just plain over-acting.

In the latest episode Konstantin's daughter even tells him "your performance is way over the top, you're over-acting" Am I being whooshed or what?

Anyway, I enjoyed series 1 and the family reunion episode from this series, otherwise - LOAD OF RUBBISH - pity.

Apart from your last para, I totally agree with your thoughts.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first two series and most of the third, particularly episode 5.

However, episodes 6 & 7 of the current series have been very poor in my opinion, so very sadly I now feel it's time to culll the programme.

Right back on form for me this week.

Did you mean Vilanelle rather than Eve?

Last edited:
Totally underwhelmed by the whole series, personally.

Didn't think the second series was up to much either. Shame, as the first had me gripped from start to finish.

Jodie Comer probably kept me watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back