Killing Eve Season 3

Hmm. First episode sagged in the middle for me, perked up at the end. Going by the reviews it's a mixed bag. Trouble is after such an excellent first series it would always be difficult to follow. I didn't mind series 2 not sure whether series 3 is a good idea yet.

they do but not the whole thing 2-3 episodes max. I'd still watch and make up my own mind, mind
I'd suggest that the job of the critics is to be critical and on that basis, I'd always make my own judgement. I watch very little 'serious telly' so I couldn't give a shit what any reviewer has to say.

Hmm. First episode sagged in the middle for me, perked up at the end. Going by the reviews it's a mixed bag. Trouble is after such an excellent first series it would always be difficult to follow. I didn't mind series 2 not sure whether series 3 is a good idea yet.

Good bits, dull bits. The ending makes me want to keep watching...

I loved the first season. Second season was enjoyable but not as good as the first. That first episode of season three was dreadful, I'm hoping it picks up quickly.

I loved the first series but, tin hat on, I don't really get the massive praise Jodie gets. She's massively hammy. It's not hard to act as over the top as she does. She's like a cartoon

Just caught up on episodes 2 and 3. It's getting back to form. Episode 3 is a great Villanelle episode, especially when she is in the toy shop.

I loved the first series but, tin hat on, I don't really get the massive praise Jodie gets. She's massively hammy. It's not hard to act as over the top as she does. She's like a cartoon

That's the whole point of her character though, the wildly exaggerated portrayal is what makes it so enjoyable.

Back