Killing Eve Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up on episodes 2 and 3. It's getting back to form. Episode 3 is a great Villanelle episode, especially when she is in the toy shop.

That's the whole point of her character though, the wildly exaggerated portrayal is what makes it so enjoyable.
Agree. Getting better each week.

Need to watch 3 - hope the comments about it getting back on form are correct cos the first two were so dull I can't find myself arsed enough to continue. Might hoy it on tonight now.

Binge watched the lot with the wifey.
Two lead female characters nonwithstanding, it's specifically written for women to watch. No man ever wins a confrontation, and they're usually idiots, psychos,or incompetent serial killers.

I don't get this Dasha character that has appeared in Series 3. If she was so influential with Vilanelle becoming involved with the Twelve surely she would have featured somewhere in the two earlier series.

I don't get this Dasha character that has appeared in Series 3. If she was so influential with Vilanelle becoming involved with the Twelve surely she would have featured somewhere in the two earlier series.
I thought this as well. I was constantly picking holes in the plot and getting bollocked off the missus.

I feel Caroline's character has been sacrificed to accommodate Dasha in the plot line. Not a good move to me.

I've only seen Ep 1 of series 3 but the Korean restaurant she's working in is in the building I work in in New Malden and we saw them shooting over the road in the pub.. Haven't seen those scenes yet...

They’ve been steadily building Caroline throughout this series in parallel to all the other threads in the plot.

Yeah. one of the major events in episode 3 was directly about Caroline. There'd also be no reason to bring Geraldine into the storyline unless Caroline was still a major character. I'm slightly surprised that Dasha has never been mentioned at all before but, then again, Villanelle is hardly a straightforward character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back