Killing Eve Season 3

Apart from your last para, I totally agree with your thoughts.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first two series and most of the third, particularly episode 5.

However, episodes 6 & 7 of the current series have been very poor in my opinion, so very sadly I now feel it's time to culll the programme.

I enjoyed this series, I just love Vilanelle. Ending was a bit poor.
I hope they make the next series the last though it has nowhere else to go. They need to take down the 12 and go off into the sunset.

Also I imagine Jodie Comer may soon want to go off in another direction, I bet she’s not short of offers. She’s starring in a new film with Ryan Reynolds which is to be released next month and then her next film is with Ben affleck, Matt Damon and the lad from the new Star Wars films.

I started watching it this week (was waiting for them all to go up on iPlayer) and watched ep5 last night. I thought it was starting to get back to being decent, but WTF was that Borat meets Father Ted debacle of episode 5.

I’m hoping it has some significance to the rest of the story because it felt like I’d just watched the most pointless tv episode since Walt and Jesse chased a fly around the lab for 45mins.

I started watching it this week (was waiting for them all to go up on iPlayer) and watched ep5 last night. I thought it was starting to get back to being decent, but WTF was that Borat meets Father Ted debacle of episode 5.

I’m hoping it has some significance to the rest of the story because it felt like I’d just watched the most pointless tv episode since Walt and Jesse chased a fly around the lab for 45mins.
I actually loved episode 5. Horses for courses

I felt like that despite others praising the episode.

Back