Kids Catapulting Animals

There was a knacker going into barnes Park with air rifle and a strong torch on a night time
Had a kid and a dog with him
Not seen for a while I'm hoping the dog shot him, the absolute scumbag

Aye some of the outrage on here from people who don't blink an eye at pigs and cows being slaughtered in their millions so they can have a burger or sandwich is canny hilarious.
I think it's important to know where nest comes from. If you csnt understand slaughter then for me you shouldn't be eating meat. Got to respect the animal. Yes it's messy and yes it's not pretty but if you want to eat it then you ought to understand the source.

I recall that his father was seriously disabled and for several years suffered from a very acute resipratory condition. Despite that he worked trielessly to eventually become the second in command of a very powerful and influential organisation and yet you hold him to be responsible for the brattish behavior of his erant son.

The lad should have manned up and stood on his own two feet as his father did (well would have had they not both been artificial).
:lol: tremendous.
There was a knacker going into barnes Park with air rifle and a strong torch on a night time
Had a kid and a dog with him
Not seen for a while I'm hoping the dog shot him, the absolute scumbag
I saw a few blokes releasing a sparrow hawk at the crem, I thought they were working for the council but I spoke to them and turned out they just had their pet hawk out ripping squirrels to shreds. He opened up his jacket and there was a dead squirrel hanging as if he was a parody second hand watch salesman.

Last edited:
So if the kids eat the squirels or birds it's sound if they don't they're evil little fuckers? It's you who's talking crap, either killing things is wrong it isn't.
Nobody in this country eats f***ing squirrels man. And nobody eats spuggies ffs, so yes that's wrong.

But rabbits are food, and have been forever.

You're debating like a f***ing five year old man.

I saw a few blokes releasing a sparrow hawk at the crem, I thought they were working for the council but I spoke to them and turned out they just had their pet hawk out ripping squirrels to shreds. He opened up his jacket and there was a dead squirrel hanging as if he was a parody second hand watch salesman.
Will have been a Harris Hawk.
Nobody in this country eats f***ing squirrels man.
I have eaten them in Canada George,perfectly normal to eat them there and the states,also a few restaurants here in the UK have squirrel on the menu,it’s nice.

Last edited:
Will have been a Harris Hawk.

I have eaten them in Canada George,perfectly normal to eat them there and the states,also a few restaurants here in the UK have squirrel on the menu,it’s nice.
No doubt marra. If it is acceptable in that country, then who am I to question it.

Just have an issue with people killing stuff purely for fun.

Had ferrets, Jack Russells and lurchers most of my young life for rabbiting. Would only ever catch what I could eat or sell.

If your not going to eat it, don't kill it is the way I always hunted.

Nobody in this country eats f***ing squirrels man. And nobody eats spuggies ffs, so yes that's wrong.

But rabbits are food, and have been forever.

You're debating like a f***ing five year old man.
I’ve eaten squirrel, quite like rabbit really. I’d happily have it again. I think wild squirrel, rabbit, pigeon and pheasant are far more sustainable and have generally had a decent life before we eat them. That’s where we go most wrong ethically, subjecting the animals we eat to shit, unnatural and cruel lives. We should eat less meat overall and eat more ethically when we do have meat.

No doubt marra. If it is acceptable in that country, then who am I to question it.

Just have an issue with people killing stuff purely for fun.

Had ferrets, Jack Russells and lurchers most of my young life for rabbiting. Would only ever catch what I could eat or sell.

If your not going to eat it, don't kill it is the way I always hunted.
I was exactly the same mate,lurchers and ferrets,always ate the rabbits and hares.

Weird how most 14 year olds where I lived had an array of weapons however it never entered anyone's minds to dip into the arsenal and take a knife out to stab someone who'd maybe given yer a clip or pissed you off somehow.

They were literally only ever taken out the house when it was an "adventure" down the fields / woods or if you were arsing about shooting street lights out or whatever

I was exactly the same mate,lurchers and ferrets,always ate the rabbits and hares.
My ex bil had shooting rights on a farm just outside Arbroath for rabbits. Went out with him once. Found a field that was f***ing wick with rabbits. He loaded up his shotgun and hit about five of them. Four deed and one was screaming. He put the gun back in its bag and started to walk back to the car.
I asked why he was leaving them, and he said he just kills them for the farmer and didn't eat them. He did it for "sport".

I went into the field and killed the injured one, and picked up the rest.
Skinned and gutted them in his garden, and took them home.
Never spoke the the twat again.

Kids, and more worryingly some adults, have been doing that for years with catties or more to the point air rifles. Just there was no platform to post it on in those days.

It's not that much different to those big game 'hunter' scumbags.

Little arseholes would get a shock if they got a knock on the door from the RSPCA or the Polis.
The RSPCA call for a police protected RSPCA visit right now. It would be easy to extend. Could I take a gun as well?

Bbc breakfast interviewer, just saying that he rips slugs apart :eek:
Not many people like slugs. I’ve got a pond and chickens so don’t usually have to do much about them in my garden but plenty of gardeners will spend time killing slugs every night through the summer.
Still an essential part of our eco system though I suppose.

@VINCENT VEGA really interested to know if you are a vegetarian? Assume you must be with your either it's OK or it's wrong stance? Which if you eat meat would contradict that of course.

It's not that black and white for me and I suspect the majority of people. Killing wild animals just for fun is never OK. Killing certain wild animals for land/ pest management or to be eaten is Ok. If hunting wild animals for food then that is only OK within the confines of the law i.e. you have the land owners permission and have any relevant licences. It is never OK to kill someone's pet unless it's a danger.

What's your stance or mice or rats in your home? Humane trapping only?

Back