Kids Catapulting Animals

Anyone seen this report on Sky News? Kids going round the whole of the UK shooting birds, squirrels etc with catapults and posting images of their "kills" into Whats App groups.

Seriously, what is wrong with people? And more worryingly, what do they go on to after getting bored with animals?
Kids, and more worryingly some adults, have been doing that for years with catties or more to the point air rifles. Just there was no platform to post it on in those days.

It's not that much different to those big game 'hunter' scumbags.

Little arseholes would get a shock if they got a knock on the door from the RSPCA or the Polis.

In Star Wars, Luke admits to deliberately killing wild animals around Tatooine just for fun and target practice. It's kind of glossed over, no-one calls him out for it.
His dad wasn't too happy about it. Tried to kill him with a light sabre because of it, so the rules were about but that's what happens with an absent father to bring the kids up 24 7

Any kid that can willingly harm/torture/kill an animal for no good reason needs putting straight on a list as future serial killer material.
Was not uncommon for people to shoot rabbits, birds, squirrels or rats with air rifles when I was growing up. Thankfully much less common now I think.

Any kid that can willingly harm/torture/kill an animal for no good reason needs putting straight on a list as future serial killer material.
It's happened for years. Do you really think putting a million kids on a register is a worthwhile endeavor?
I shot rats when I was a kid, I've never come close to becoming a serial killer, yet...

Last edited:
Anyone seen this report on Sky News? Kids going round the whole of the UK shooting birds, squirrels etc with catapults and posting images of their "kills" into Whats App groups.

Seriously, what is wrong with people? And more worryingly, what do they go on to after getting bored with animals?
Been happening for years just there was no WhatsApp 20-30 years ago, used to be black widow catapults back then

Back