Kevin Spacey

No. It’s weird to say good luck to him given he’s facing a sexual assault charge
Why? I would wish you good luck if you were facing charges relating to being a bellend and in fairness there's more certainty in that being true than in his predicament.

I can't believe he's done himself any favours with that video, though. I can't think off the top of my head the strangest thing I've seen an actor do or say whilst in a predicament but that takes some beating.

I was very surprised when the excellent Sky News presenter, Stephen Dixon stated live on air a couple of months or so ago that he wouldn't normally say such things after interviewing someone, but went on to commentc that Spacey was a nasty, horrible person.

I also heard Lorraine Kelly say very much the same thing a few weeks later.

I for one would definitely watch an independent spin off series featuring a deranged Kevin Spacey playing a character he was fired from.

now that would be something worth watching.

allegations aside, he is a terrific actor and his wierdness all adds to it. if he is found a guilty, a show documenting his subsequent spiral into a rabbit hole would be great viewing, blurring the lines of reality and fiction. would have people talking for years

I can only assume this is a conceited effort to make people think he’s lost his mind to try and gain a bit of sympathy.

Either that or he has indeed lost his mind.

I was very surprised when the excellent Sky News presenter, Stephen Dixon stated live on air a couple of months or so ago that he wouldn't normally say such things after interviewing someone, but went on to commentc that Spacey was a nasty, horrible person.

I also heard Lorraine Kelly say very much the same thing a few weeks later.

link?

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I thought the video made perfect sense, and I'm not a Spacey fan as an actor.
I hope he is innocent as I've always enjoyed his acting. I think the main problem I have with the video is that by going into character and acting out some sort of denial, it comes across at worst narcissistic and at best like he's not taking the charges that seriously. Either way it seems very misguided. However, I hope I'm wrong about that.

Back