Kevin Phillips’s son

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a completely and utterly ridiculous saying.
Funny your only one of two saying that then. No reasoning with a keyboard warrior I guess. Have a nice day.
a quick look at Inces record says that's clearly a complete load of old bollocks

he's not his dad by any means but 85 goals in his career so far shows he's not there just cos of who his dad is
Merely an opinion but the post means so much to you

Last edited:
Funny your only one of two saying that then. No reasoning with a keyboard warrior I guess. Have a nice day.

How does pointing out you're talking clear as day bollocks make me a keyboard warrior? bizarre

so in your opinion he's only a footballer cos of his dad and anyone could have scored 85 goals ?

Last edited:

Reasoning :lol:
Keyboard warrior :lol:
Fuck me mate look at his record at championship level. He hasn't stolen a living. You made a silly point and you've been taken to task on it.
There wasn't much reasoning to your point other than his dad is Paul Ince.

Last edited:
Superkev is 46. See how old you feel like me when Ian Wrights GRANDSON is 17 and playing. he's only 55.

Anyone remember the time someone posted on here, with great authority and without a hint of piss taking, that Ian Wright adopted either Shaun or Bradley when he found him in a back alley bin? That was a magic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back