Kevin Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

As the OP, I feel the need to point out I asked this innocently.

Anyone who has a word to say against Bally and his involvement with the club need to question their loyalties.

How the football club utilise Bally is their business. You only have to listen to the two Jordans to hear what a great man he is to have around developing players.

If he's a parasite then I f***ing wish we had a lot more of them. This football club has had way more parasites than it deserves, but to regard Bally as one. Bullshit.

Not your fault as the OP pal, he’s just an attention seeking Mag, to suggest Bally is a parasite over some real ones we’ve had last few years is ridiculous.

That would've been the greatest OG of all time had that gan in

Couldn't fault the lads passion but like Cattermole very limited ability as a footballer
That would've been the greatest OG of all time had that gan in

Couldn't fault the lads passion but like Cattermole very limited ability as a footballer

The greatest OG that almost was happened at Exeter when we played them in the league cup 1989/90, a 2-2 draw after we were 2-0 down.

Paul Hardyman hit his own goalpost from even further out than Bally in the derby game.

The best actual OG I saw was by Billy Wright of Everton. First game after promition 1980-81 season at Roker. A long punt down the field by Siddall, a big bounce and a mix up between centre half and the goalie saw Wright head the ball from outside his area into his own net at the Fulwell End.

Would love to see a clip of it if anyone can find it.

The greatest OG that almost was happened at Exeter when we played them in the league cup 1989/90, a 2-2 draw after we were 2-0 down.

Paul Hardyman hit his own goalpost from even further out than Bally in the derby game.

The best actual OG I saw was by Billy Wright of Everton. First game after promition 1980-81 season at Roker. A long punt down the field by Siddall, a big bounce and a mix up between centre half and the goalie saw Wright head the ball from outside his area into his own net at the Fulwell End.

What about this one?

Goals Southampton vs Sunderland 8-0 Highlights Vergini Own Goal 2014 Mannone Howler Video

Nah when that Darlington player whacked the ball agaisnt his face & scored

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I’ll be talking to Kev at the business club tomorrow night. He works the room and is there as an ambassador for the club ....a constant link to our recent past and someone supporters can connect with . Every club has them and it’s a dream job if you are an extra footballer who wants to remain with the club you obviously love.

Heard mixed things about his influence in the academy. Personally would prefer to see him in a non academy role however understand why the decision was made.

I’ll be talking to Kev at the business club tomorrow night. He works the room and is there as an ambassador for the club ....a constant link to our recent past and someone supporters can connect with . Every club has them and it’s a dream job if you are an extra footballer who wants to remain with the club you obviously love.
ask him if he has a shit pal called bob, then duck.

was he not head head of the academy when ickford henderson and waghorn were coming through?
yes

Tin hat - he's a parasite IMO... Done great as a player and captain here, but gets a wage for nothing these days...
My opinion-we need to celebrate our best players. Bally and Monty who does the same role were tremendous for us. Club greats, might not have won a major trophy (in Bally’s case anyway) but are a massive part of our history. And by god he was hard. Every club has their ambassadors, do you think bobby charlton gets a wage for nothing from Man Utd? He will I’m sure. I’d never call you a mag though!

What is his current role with the football club? Is he actually involved with the young'uns again or is he a still a professional handshaker?

Club Ambassador alongside Monty, and having heard him speak at a charity race do at Newcastle races, I can see why. Great bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back