Kevin Ball

That was his age. Skill and ability are very important just not everything.

Even in his prime he wasn't good enough for the top flight. But yes you are correct, just as passion/effort isn't enough either. Very effective player at Championship level.

Because he was old as fuck

Yep. That's the reason only reason. Surprised none of the top clubs came in for him in his younger days tbh.

I know someone that works at the AoL and that's the general perception... Great bloke... Doesn't do much these days and is bullet proof...

Anyway - enjoy Sunday/the weekend pal...

Load of bollocks. You would of said that straight away. You're just making stuff up man :lol::lol:

Even in his prime he wasn't good enough for the top flight. But yes you are correct, just as passion/effort isn't enough either. Very effective player at Championship level.

Yep. That's the reason only reason. Surprised none of the top clubs came in for him in his younger days tbh.
Is many a player similar to Kevin ball had decent careers in the premier league

Embarrassing comment from a sunderland supporter ?
Not at all - does not make me any less of a fan because I hold this opinion... So what's the crack? You need to worship every last bloke that's played for us to be a supporter? Wind your neck in lad :oops:

As the OP, I feel the need to point out I asked this innocently.

Anyone who has a word to say against Bally and his involvement with the club need to question their loyalties.

How the football club utilise Bally is their business. You only have to listen to the two Jordans to hear what a great man he is to have around developing players.

If he's a parasite then I f***ing wish we had a lot more of them. This football club has had way more parasites than it deserves, but to regard Bally as one. Bullshit.

Back