Kevin Ball

He rang me last night weirdly! My mate works for the club and got Bally to ring me up to wish me and my fiancee all the best (we get married next Tuesday). When I picked up the phone he was pretending to be Northumbria Police and had me convinced and on the way to the station...just then i started to recognise the voice. We had a good laugh and he chatted with me for ages. A lovely lovely man.

What’s it based on, absolutely nothing it seems, just a reason to have a pop at an ex player and the club.
It's just my opinion... Been there forever, drawing a wage

And I never had a pop as him as a player/captain if you read my post

And where is the pop at the club???????? :oops:

Stop being dramatic

Do you know what he does?
Nope - and I'm pretty sure most of us don't either

Then how could you possibly have formed such a strong opinion?
I know someone that works at the AoL and that's the general perception... Great bloke... Doesn't do much these days and is bullet proof...

Anyway - enjoy Sunday/the weekend pal...

Tin hat - he's a parasite IMO... Done great as a player and captain here, but gets a wage for nothing these days...
Can you enlighten us in what he doesn't do as you seem to know. Bally was a great player, leader, ambassador and human being. Would be great to be remembered for all those qualities instead of some nondescript that goes on a football website and has a go at somebody they don't even know.

Can you enlighten us in what he doesn't do as you seem to know. Bally was a great player, leader, ambassador and human being. Would be great to be remembered for all those qualities instead of some nondescript that goes on a football website and has a go at somebody they don't even know.
Don't disagree with this fella...

Still draws a wage from the football club though

Back