Kenneth Noye

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was the grouty of Frankland back in the 80’s. I sat in his cell while he had a minder in the door. No sorry he offered me a seat but it was the toilet so I declined. Was only a gold robber then. Polite as I recall.

He must be one of the very few people still alive who was involved with the Brinks Mat case. That is some strange story where they all started killing each other to avoid being caught.

He was the grouty of Frankland back in the 80’s. I sat in his cell while he had a minder in the door. No sorry he offered me a seat but it was the toilet so I declined. Was only a gold robber then. Polite as I recall.
Was rab in with him then?

Isn't rehabilitation the whole point of prison? Yes, there are some people (Rose West, Myra Hindley etc) who are a danger to society and should never be released but prison is there for punishment but also rehabilitation. 19 years served of a life sentence. I suppose you could argue that he has served his time and (by all accounts) have been rehabilitated.
I'm sure it is very hard for the family of the victim however.

Rehabilitation only works if the person wants to be rehabilitated.

Noye is a career criminal who has stabbed to death two people on seperate occassions, once supposedly over nothing more than some road rage.

The man is murdering scum who will inevitably end up breaching his licence and end up back inside. Let’s just hope no one gets killed or injured otherwise the parole board will have yet more blood on their hands.

Just finished that book having bought it on Kindle after seeing this link. Proper bastard he was.
It's a canny read.
Hope you enjoyed it.
I remember seeing Palmer on the tv years ago when Roger Cook did an exposé into his criminal life in the dodgy timeshares he was involved in
I'm amazed Palmer managed to live as long as he did, especially in that business and when the Russian mafia became involved in the timeshare/drugs/prostitution/protection rackets it was only a matter of time until Palmer had to get away from Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back