Kenneth Noye

The Adams family , allegedly .
Aye thats how I read it, but he allegedly owed them a hell of a lot of money.
It wouldn't normally make economical sense to have him killed, but I think he would have struggled to repay the debt and I think he was due to go on trial, and with him allegedly being a grass, perhaps the brothers were willing to write off the debt in order to protect their criminal empire.
Too many connected with the Brinks Mat gold, have met a similar fate to Palmer.

Couldn't agree more LOP.
A horrible excuse for a human being.
He will undoubtedly have made ememies during his high profile life of crime, and he might have to live out the rest of his life looking over HIS shoulder.
Many people connected to the Brinks Mat gold, have been bumped off.
Perhaps Noye may also be on the hitmans list.
Orrrrrr he had them bumped off.

Orrrrrr he had them bumped off.
It would seem to probably be the case.
Just about everybody involved with Brinks Mat has beem killed.
In the meantime, KN has the perfect alibi of being behind bars while everybody else is being bumped off.

John Palmer was very wary and suspicious of Noye, and tried to distance himself from Noye.
Palmer was becoming increasingly worried about what would happen to him if Noye ever got out of jail.

Aye thats how I read it, but he allegedly owed them a hell of a lot of money.
It wouldn't normally make economical sense to have him killed, but I think he would have struggled to repay the debt and I think he was due to go on trial, and with him allegedly being a grass, perhaps the brothers were willing to write off the debt in order to protect their criminal empire.
Too many connected with the Brinks Mat gold, have met a similar fate to Palmer.
I read there was a letter in a deposit box incriminating the family to be given to the police on Palmers death so they had to have it. Palmer died shortly after but surely there were copy’s somewhere ? Lots of theorys.

I read there was a letter in a deposit box incriminating the family to be given to the police on Palmers death so they had to have it. Palmer died shortly after but surely there were copy’s somewhere ? Lots of theorys.
I heard there was a letter in there too.

There's a chapter in the Brinks Matt book about the coppers on the lookout for anyone buying a gold smelting machine, as you would:lol: anyway an order was put in for one so the coppers done a stakeout on the day of collection to follow the buyer back to where he was taking it & therefore lead them to the gold, they were expecting a van turning up for it, however a criminal driving a gold Rolls Royce collected it, it was so big it was hanging out of the boot & he was doing 140mph on the motorway, they said he couldn't have stuck out any more if he tried:lol: anyway the coppers managed to lose him, had they not lost him they reckon they would have recovered the majority of the bullion:confused:

:lol::lol:

Back