Kenneth Noye

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was the grouty of Frankland back in the 80’s. I sat in his cell while he had a minder in the door. No sorry he offered me a seat but it was the toilet so I declined. Was only a gold robber then. Polite as I recall.
What were you in for Foggy lad

I reckon it's probably true that if you're something special in that world you get someone else to do your dirty work for you, and at the very least do it yourself but away from prying eyes. Apparently the lad who he stabbed was connected to him in some way - probably drugs. I don't know much about these things buy apparently Noye was not someone you crossed in that world, and one of those lads from Essex shot in the range rover owed Noye a lot of money. The fact they had to go to Noye to raise funds suggests Noye was on an altogether different level to them.

I'm not convinced Noye, or anyone else, would have shot someone who owed them money, because he'd never get his money back that way. They'd just get their pals in and tell them to sell the house or they're dead.

Bet you've got some canny stories marra, won't press you on them though!

I wrote a bit a while back trying to keep things and people a bit anonymous. I was medically retired after 30 years rather unexpectedly to put it mildly.

Anyway I have nothing but good memories

I reckon it's probably true that if you're something special in that world you get someone else to do your dirty work for you, and at the very least do it yourself but away from prying eyes. Apparently the lad who he stabbed was connected to him in some way - probably drugs. I don't know much about these things buy apparently Noye was not someone you crossed in that world, and one of those lads from Essex shot in the range rover owed Noye a lot of money. The fact they had to go to Noye to raise funds suggests Noye was on an altogether different level to them.

I'm not convinced Noye, or anyone else, would have shot someone who owed them money, because he'd never get his money back that way. They'd just get their pals in and tell them to sell the house or they're dead.

Another infamous villain connected to both Noye and the Brinks Mat gold, and he was ultimately snuffed out.
This is a cracking read if you can get it from your local library.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Killing-Go...of+goldfinger&qid=1558554950&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like he may have played the parole board like a violin
Will be back in within 4 years with more grieving families saying I told you so

Getting released on parole .... stabbed another driver on M25 over 20 yrs ago then bunked off to Spain....the parole said he worked positively with them and dealt well with confrontation whilst inside....you couldn't make it up and he had previous...bet the family of bloke he killed are gutted today
Isn't rehabilitation the whole point of prison? Yes, there are some people (Rose West, Myra Hindley etc) who are a danger to society and should never be released but prison is there for punishment but also rehabilitation. 19 years served of a life sentence. I suppose you could argue that he has served his time and (by all accounts) have been rehabilitated.
I'm sure it is very hard for the family of the victim however.

The copper was hiding in the trees with a balaclava on, he claimed self defence and jury believed him.
That’s what we the public got told and your right that’s what the jury did But think we all know the plod can work evidence both ways either fit you up or get you off whichever suits especially back in the 80s and especially if there was money been offered for favours

That’s what we the public got told and your right that’s what the jury did But think we all know the plod can work evidence both ways either fit you up or get you off whichever suits especially back in the 80s and especially if there was money been offered for favours
It's worse now more than ever.

There's a chapter in the Brinks Matt book about the coppers on the lookout for anyone buying a gold smelting machine, as you would:lol: anyway an order was put in for one so the coppers done a stakeout on the day of collection to follow the buyer back to where he was taking it & therefore lead them to the gold, they were expecting a van turning up for it, however a criminal driving a gold Rolls Royce collected it, it was so big it was hanging out of the boot & he was doing 140mph on the motorway, they said he couldn't have stuck out any more if he tried:lol: anyway the coppers managed to lose him, had they not lost him they reckon they would have recovered the majority of the bullion:confused:

There's a chapter in the Brinks Matt book about the coppers on the lookout for anyone buying a gold smelting machine, as you would:lol: anyway an order was put in for one so the coppers done a stakeout on the day of collection to follow the buyer back to where he was taking it & therefore lead them to the gold, they were expecting a van turning up for it, however a criminal driving a gold Rolls Royce collected it, it was so big it was hanging out of the boot & he was doing 140mph on the motorway, they said he couldn't have stuck out any more if he tried:lol: anyway the coppers managed to lose him, had they not lost him they reckon they would have recovered the majority of the bullion:confused:
Much as I'd love this tale to be true... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back