Keith Flint of The Prodigy

It’s extremely sad and RIP and all that but let’s face it, I’ve seen things online where he’s classed as a ‘legend’ but he didn’t actually do owt did he? That Liam fella created all the music?

He was the face and voice of an iconic music group who also wrote some of the stuff, he was a bit of a clown but that wasn't the extent of his talent.

always surprises me how long funerals are after the death in the UK, its been nearly a month, is that norm?

Inquests delay them, of course, but still aye, they do seem to take longer than they should. My closest friend died in mid Jan but wasn't buried until 22nd Feb, and there was no inquest. My mother in law died 3 weeks ago and is being buried on Monday, and again no inquest. Funeral parlours seem to be very busy....

Inquests delay them, of course, but still aye, they do seem to take longer than they should. My closest friend died in mid Jan but wasn't buried until 22nd Feb, and there was no inquest. My mother in law died 3 weeks ago and is being buried on Monday, and again no inquest. Funeral parlours seem to be very busy....
must make it a lot harder on the families, over here (ireland) its 2-3 days at the latest.

Back