Keith Flint of The Prodigy

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the fact his wife left him and wouldn't reconcile had a major effect on the poor bloke tbh (this meant he had to put his house up for sale anarl)

He’d started taking drugs again and she’d had enough but the prospects of touring again and dancing sober might just have been too much

A piece of our youth all died when he said no more- shows that life is a fight to the end- just keep yoor head up and talk to people
I try (suffered badly from depression most of my life) but I've not got many friends and have grown to just embrace my solitude over the years.
I've recently been enjoying doing craft projects and either blinging stuff up or making things (and hemp seed oil capsules have been perking me up too).
I won't ever choose to die, I have my bairn to live for-he needs me.

Try a charity called CALM my friend
CALM - Campaign Against Living Miserably
They very good
I try (suffered badly from depression most of my life) but I've not got many friends and have grown to just embrace my solitude over the years.
I've recently been enjoying doing craft projects and either blinging stuff up or making things (and hemp seed oil capsules have been perking me up too).
I won't ever choose to die, I have my bairn to live for-he needs me.

That would be canny like but I think Johnny isn't ower clever at the minute.

Sounds really down about the whole thing. You can only hope that such an event doesn't trigger any bad thoughts in anybody close to KF or anyone else.

Edit - just saw the other post with the same video.

Last edited:
It’s extremely sad and RIP and all that but let’s face it, I’ve seen things online where he’s classed as a ‘legend’ but he didn’t actually do owt did he? That Liam fella created all the music?

It’s extremely sad and RIP and all that but let’s face it, I’ve seen things online where he’s classed as a ‘legend’ but he didn’t actually do owt did he? That Liam fella created all the music?
No what you mean but he was the face of the band and who most relate to when they think of them? Bez offered even less to The Happy Mondays but you'd get the same reaction imo.

Legend is a term too freely banded about, however it does seem like he was thought of
very highly by just about everyone who met him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back