Keeping off the drink.

Waking up hangover free on a Saturday is fantastic!! I'm off walking in the lakes today.
Last night I went to my mate's bbq. Normally I'd be flat out on the drink and wonder how/ when I got home but this time I only had 2 beers and then drove home at a decent time.

Waking up hangover free on a Saturday is fantastic!! I'm off walking in the lakes today.
Last night I went to my mate's bbq. Normally I'd be flat out on the drink and wonder how/ when I got home but this time I only had 2 beers and then drove home at a decent time.

I try to do a dry weekend about once a month. It is quite nice waking up on a Saturday and Sunday morning with a clear head and be able to get stuff done rather than lounging around half of the day before starting again. Plus you get to eat properly instead of some junk on the way back from the pub.

Go on mate well done that's class , get some miles in mate.

In the sea (Brighton) at 8.30 this morning. It's brilliant!

Everyone knows it's five and drive.

Been off the booze since march, not through choice but medical reasons.
Everyone asks me if I feel better for it and to be completely honest, not in the slightest.

Lost some weight mind.

I went absolutely bezerk on Saturday, just about starting to feel human now, been having a pretty shite time work wise and caning the booze as a result.

I’ve always had a pretty unhealthy relationship with it and that’s undoubtedly been getting worse recently so I’ve decided enough is enough and I’m knocking it on the head.

I need to get my head down and find a new job, I’m not productive when I’ve been pissed up so it’s a vicious circle.

No better time than now, full steam ahead.

I went absolutely bezerk on Saturday, just about starting to feel human now, been having a pretty shite time work wise and caning the booze as a result.

I’ve always had a pretty unhealthy relationship with it and that’s undoubtedly been getting worse recently so I’ve decided enough is enough and I’m knocking it on the head.

I need to get my head down and find a new job, I’m not productive when I’ve been pissed up so it’s a vicious circle.

No better time than now, full steam ahead.
Go on pal get ya head down and hope you find a new job soon then once you do just think of it as a fresh start.

So since I wrote that, I’ve swapped departments to something far more suited to my skill set, nabbed a decent pay rise off the back of it and feel a load better in general. I’ve been getting more and more productive all week, normally that news today would be an excuse to get on it, but I’ve had a tub of Jude’s ice cream instead, about 10% of the calories and 5% of the cost, happy weekend all.

So since I wrote that, I’ve swapped departments to something far more suited to my skill set, nabbed a decent pay rise off the back of it and feel a load better in general. I’ve been getting more and more productive all week, normally that news today would be an excuse to get on it, but I’ve had a tub of Jude’s ice cream instead, about 10% of the calories and 5% of the cost, happy weekend all.
And to you as well. Was it vanilla? My favourite.

Seriously tho keep it up

Back