Keel Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might get Wilfy a pint next time i see him out like. Feel like i owe him so much, it's the least i can do.

save your money he gets free drink and the best tables at the restaurants already mate as a thank you from the owners for all the business he's put their way. it's like watching John Gotti walking around the Bronx

save your money he gets free drink and the best tables at the restaurants already mate as a thank you from the owners for all the business he's put their way. it's like watching John Gotti walking around the Bronx
I've always seen him as more of a Morrie Kessler character but fair play to him on his rise thro the ranks there.

Did that wrestler catch your duds or did he duck and shake his head in pity?

What is with you ya git berk. I like wrestling, no I absolutely love quality wrestling. Do you think your embarrassing me somehow by repeatedly bleating on about it.

You never did say why you were perusing a wrestling thread though did you.....

Are you and others really this naive?? Did you actually make the effort to see the model?? There is nothing at all in the proposal that befits a modern City Centre skyline.? Are you happy that a series of bland 2-4 storey buildings is acceptable

:rolleyes: once again!!!

quote from the plans
"Heights and massing: step up in building heights from 5 storeys to 6 then 8 storeys"

I was down there the other week, the slabbing looks fine, as does the square, what would be nice, would be some way of having that temporary list of ships on the hoarding, made permanent, maybe cut into the slabs or something like that, I spent a while reading them, part of the Towns history, made me wonder just how many my old Dad worked on.

This is the attitude that's held the town back for years, scathing criticism full of hatred, I bet you burst kids balls if they're kicked into your garden.

We had a twat like that in our street, ball went over his wall, it was never seen again, he was a part time policeman, my dad used to call him a pantomime cop

John Lewis will generate a lot of footfall when it opens.

Its f***ing expensive though

Are you and others really this naive?? Did you actually make the effort to see the model?? There is nothing at all in the proposal that befits a modern City Centre skyline. Are you happy that a series of bland 2-4 storey buildings is acceptable?

Where in the proposals are these two storey buildings?

John Lewis is just a decent quality shop. There's a shit load of people in Sunderland who would shop there. Everyone isn't git poor yenarr. :lol:

I'm not toot the tramp mesel but I've niver bought owt from the one I live near ever in 28 years. Full of Val Doonican cardigans and Miss Marple tweed jackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back