Keel Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

The guy who now owns The Derry used to own the Head of Steam chain. He made a good few bob when Camerons took them over so decided to reinvest some of his wedge into the Derry, turning it into a bistro downstairs and an entertainment\live music venue upstairs.

I take it you mean the Londonderry?
Yep.

The guy who now owns The Derry used to own the Head of Steam chain. He made a good few bob when Camerons took them over so decided to reinvest some of his wedge into the Derry, turning it into a bistro downstairs and an entertainment\live music venue upstairs.

Yep.
As in a place you can go for a few pints, or a restaurant / venue?

Sorry if SEB but does anyone know whats happening with the former Idols and (yes I'm old) Pravda -the one next door :lol:

I notice they did a feature on look North about the city of culture bid and they camera didn't pan round enough to see two derelict pubs.

Sorry if SEB but does anyone know whats happening with the former Idols and (yes I'm old) Pravda -the one next door :lol:

I notice they did a feature on look North about the city of culture bid and they camera didn't pan round enough to see two derelict pubs.

Supposed to be getting knocked down at some point. Dinnar when, probably when the council find the money to do it

Liking the idea of the old buses running people from keel sq to roker and seaburn. Good idea. Be class seeing old busses running again.

There's a restaurant in that building upstairs isn't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back