Keane, Neville, & The Italian Dopers

There was one match I clearly remember, think it was AC Milan, and the entire Milan team were much older than the Man U team yet they were running around all match and looked like they had far more energy.

No doubt in my mind they are right on this.

Must have touched a nerve, I know those of a certain age won’t have Italian football knocked at all

Neville says in the video that he wasn’t a drinker mind
Thought it was a fairly commonly held view that the Italians, up to 15/20 years ago, (certainly pre Wenger) looked after their bodies a lot better than English players did. (There will be the odd exception I’m sure).

Thought it was a fairly commonly held view that the Italians, up to 15/20 years ago, (certainly pre Wenger) looked after their bodies a lot better than English players did. (There will be the odd exception I’m sure).
All countries cheat at football except England. They sound 2 bitter Brexiters. If all these foreigners were on something then they must have brought it to England when they moved over.

The Italian, Spanish, French and German players had diets and looked after themselves. British and Irish players were still knocking back pints and eating kebabs.

All countries cheat at football except England. They sound 2 bitter Brexiters. If all these foreigners were on something then they must have brought it to England when they moved over.

The Italian, Spanish, French and German players had diets and looked after themselves. British and Irish players were still knocking back pints and eating kebabs.
Since when has Keane been English marra ?

🤣 🤣 🤣 what a misinformed idiotic post

Pep Guardiola, Edgar Davids and Jaap Staam all failed drug tests (nandrolone) during their time in Serie A in the early 2000s - Guardiola used the same doc as Frank de Boer who was also done for nandrolone, although Guardiola was ultimately cleared. He has a lot to thank his lawyers for - more here - and never seems to get asked about it by football journalists.

I wonder how many supporters know about Operation Puerto and Dr Fuentes? Massive news in the cycling world which had obvious doping problems but did at least try to solve that and I'd have more faith than previously that the best cyclists are clean thanks to the biological passport. I don't think football, tennis fans etc really want to question their idols in the same way.

Operation Puerto from Wiki:

In May 2007 Sepp Blatter, president of FIFA, at a World Anti-Doping Agency meeting in Montreal, was reportedly interested in the contents "of the Puerto file".[60] Le Monde had reported in December 2006 that they had possession of documents of Fuentes detailing "seasonal preparation plans" for Spanish football clubs FC Barcelona and Real Madrid. These plans did not specifically name any players.[61] No other athletes had been named.

It had also been discovered that Fuentes received over €327,000 annually from Real Sociedad. The documentation of the doctor also contained the inscriptions "RSOC" a couple of times and "Cuentas [bills] Asti" which most probably stands for Astiazarán, president of the club from 2001 to 2005. In the 2002–03 La Liga season Real Sociedad finished second in the Spanish League, missing the championship by two points.[62][63]

Last edited:
I remember the World Cup in Russia a few year ago, they had a 35 year old player that hadn’t played all season the fittest man within extra time, I think it’s rife in football personally.

Must have touched a nerve, I know those of a certain age won’t have Italian football knocked at all

Neville says in the video that he wasn’t a drinker mind
Don't understand anyone who depends Italian football, it's one of, if not the most corrupt top footballing country, both internationally and domestically.

I would be surprised if it wasn't going on. People are corruptible even on a tiny level, the amount of money involved, people will absolutely be cheating

Back