Katie Hopkins avoids bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t do politics, left or right or any of that bollocks.

I just believe what I believe and am a great judge of character... She tells her truth, not the truth.

The interview where she slagged off parents for giving their kids names after places... Her daughter is called India, thick as shakes spunk too. :lol:
She winds you up a treat. Fair play to her. I love her me like.

Couldnt give a fuck. the left wings opinions mean jack shit to me. Youre all a waste of f***ing space politically.

aye that'll be right. the only daft ***** around here are the hope not hate brigade who hate everyone. Hopkins is a soft target for the hypocritical hate everyone left but thats the left to a tee - soft as f***ing shite and massive f***ing hypocrites. Your opinions are absolutely f***ing worthless and you are now roundly laughed at by all and sundry. You are pitied more than anything.

Youre on your way out. :lol:

Are you touched mate?

She sold a £900,000 house to pay the bill...she has other property. She will phoenix as a poor single mum on the up after disaster. Let her back on TV and nothing will change....keep her off she will disappear

She sold a £900,000 house to pay the bill...she has other property. She will phoenix as a poor single mum on the up after disaster. Let her back on TV and nothing will change....keep her off she will disappear
No lets keep her on just to annoy you soft as shite, permanently offended left wingers. Youre all good for a laugh. :lol:

Youre more to be pitied than scolded like. :lol:

Cant be arsed to even talk to you about it. youre off your f***ing rocker. Left wing = imbeciles.

hope not hate - my f***ing arse.

She's a cunt mate, trolling for click bait to earn a shitty living.

If she's not a parody she'll be dead soon. She's got big issues going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back