Katie Hopkins avoids bankruptcy

Financially, not just morally.

Can’t pay her lawyers after the Jack Monroe libel case she lost.
Why is she morally bankrupt? could it be because she tells the truth and doesnt live in your airy fairy left wing world? what happened to hope not hate?

Do you hate Hopkins and if so can you please square that with the left wings supposed hope not hate campaign - or are you yet another left wing hypocrite? I thought that you left wingers were better than everyone else and that you didnt stoop this low? Maybe not eh?

Hope whatever trouble she is in she gets out of soon and comes back bigger and better, telling the truth as she always does.

Best of luck to her.

Not really. Touché is used when a cutting remark is met with a cutting rejoinder.

Your question was kind of rubbish.

Why is she morally bankrupt? could it be because she tells the truth and doesnt live in your airy fairy left wing world? what happened to hope not hate?

Do you hate Hopkins and if so can you please square that with the left wings supposed hope not hate campaign - or are you yet another left wing hypocrite? I thought that you left wingers were better than everyone else and that you didnt stoop this low? Maybe not eh?

Hope whatever trouble she is in she gets out of soon and comes back bigger and better, telling the truth as she always does.

Best of luck to her.

If she tells the truth I doubt it was when she was having an affair with a married man or was she telling the truth when the court found her guilty?

Last edited:

Nice attempt.

Best of luck to her.

Now say it with a straight face. :lol:

Best of luck to her.

:lol:

Daft

Nice attempt.
Couldnt give a fuck. the left wings opinions mean jack shit to me. Youre all a waste of f***ing space politically.

:lol:

Daft cunt
aye that'll be right. the only daft ***** around here are the hope not hate brigade who hate everyone. Hopkins is a soft target for the hypocritical hate everyone left but thats the left to a tee - soft as f***ing shite and massive f***ing hypocrites. Your opinions are absolutely f***ing worthless and you are now roundly laughed at by all and sundry. You are pitied more than anything.

Youre on your way out. :lol:

Last edited:
She has a different view to you and you cant take it. Dont worry we know about this with the left. Soft as f***ing shite and absolute hypocrites.

the left wing = absolute waste of f***ing space. I wouldnt piss on you.
I don’t do politics, left or right or any of that bollocks.

I just believe what I believe and am a great judge of character... She tells her truth, not the truth.

The interview where she slagged off parents for giving their kids names after places... Her daughter is called India, thick as whales spunk too. :lol:

Back