Katie Hopkins avoids bankruptcy

Why is she morally bankrupt? could it be because she tells the truth and doesnt live in your airy fairy left wing world? what happened to hope not hate?

Do you hate Hopkins and if so can you please square that with the left wings supposed hope not hate campaign - or are you yet another left wing hypocrite? I thought that you left wingers were better than everyone else and that you didnt stoop this low? Maybe not eh?

Hope whatever trouble she is in she gets out of soon and comes back bigger and better, telling the truth as she always does.

Best of luck to her.

I'm not surprised you like her, given your liking for fascist policies like banning interracial marriage.

Except i don't think you even do like her. You are most likely just saying the most outrageous things you can think of as some kind of cry for help

Why is she morally bankrupt? could it be because she tells the truth and doesnt live in your airy fairy left wing world? what happened to hope not hate?

Do you hate Hopkins and if so can you please square that with the left wings supposed hope not hate campaign - or are you yet another left wing hypocrite? I thought that you left wingers were better than everyone else and that you didnt stoop this low? Maybe not eh?

Hope whatever trouble she is in she gets out of soon and comes back bigger and better, telling the truth as she always does.

Best of luck to her.

Possibly the first time "(Katie) Hopkins" and "the truth" have appeared in the same post. She's about as accurate as one of your books.

Couldnt give a fuck. the left wings opinions mean jack shit to me. Youre all a waste of f***ing space politically.

aye that'll be right. the only daft ***** around here are the hope not hate brigade who hate everyone. Hopkins is a soft target for the hypocritical hate everyone left but thats the left to a tee - soft as f***ing shite and massive f***ing hypocrites. Your opinions are absolutely f***ing worthless and you are now roundly laughed at by all and sundry. You are pitied more than anything.

Youre on your way out. :lol:
Are you okay? Some genuinely worrying comments from you tonight.

Couldnt give a fuck. the left wings opinions mean jack shit to me. Youre all a waste of f***ing space politically.

aye that'll be right. the only daft ***** around here are the hope not hate brigade who hate everyone. Hopkins is a soft target for the hypocritical hate everyone left but thats the left to a tee - soft as f***ing shite and massive f***ing hypocrites. Your opinions are absolutely f***ing worthless and you are now roundly laughed at by all and sundry. You are pitied more than anything.

Youre on your way out.
:lol:

Funny as it appears that it is your opinions that are shown up as being in a minority of around 1 (you) on here and you are roundly lambasted by pretty much every poster on the board.....Little doubt your next ban is coming and you will have to rebrand MBH yet again. Problem is, different name, same bile, its unmistakable.

She sold a £900,000 house to pay the bill...she has other property. She will phoenix as a poor single mum on the up after disaster. Let her back on TV and nothing will change....keep her off she will disappear

I think here dispicable views keep her off it tbh, once you are sacked by LBC and the Daily Mail who else is going to touch you? Maybe she should try getting a job with KKK Tv in the states?

Youre on your way out. :lol:
:lol:
Says the pound shop Pinochet.

love her me. a proud patriot
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Back