Katherine Jenkins @ Herrington park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katherine & the orchestra were excellent.
Slight downside was the lack of support acts to entertain the crowd while getting cold waiting for the main event (I think St Anthony's had a choir outside to entertain the queue, but there wasn't much of a queue & most people were inside while that was on)
Overall though cracking event - well done Sunderland Live / Northern Sessions !!

Slight downside was the lack of support acts to entertain the crowd while getting cold waiting for the main event (I think St Anthony's had a choir outside to entertain the queue, but there wasn't much of a queue & most people were inside while that was on)
Overall though cracking event - well done Sunderland Live / Northern Sessions !!

And it was freezing. Enjoyed it tho

Sounds like it was a good night.

Keep these events coming SCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back