Katherine Jenkins @ Herrington park

Status
Not open for further replies.
is their usually event transport from Sunderland for these such events, or is is public bus if so can someone point a newbie bus wanker in the right direction. Can't find no info on any website so I don't think there is but thought I would ask.
Nee photos but it's a wad from me.

There's a few buses go past there. 78 or whatever it's called now.

Come round mine the day after the gig mate. I'll PM you the secret knock.

I hope you're planning an early kidnapping as I've heard there are plans in place.

is their usually event transport from Sunderland for these such events, or is is public bus if so can someone point a newbie bus wanker in the right direction. Can't find no info on any website so I don't think there is but thought I would ask.
Nee photos but it's a wad from me.

Bus stops right outside the park take you into town in about 10 mins. Or walk up to the grey Hoss or the monument for a pint and order a taxi. There's the prospect on Chester Rd but nee doubt it'll be chokka

I would be amazed if they don't do shuttle buses.

They'll probs just put extra busses on, there's one every 15 mins usually during the day

Bus stops right outside the park take you into town in about 10 mins. Or walk up to the grey Hoss or the monument for a pint and order a taxi. There's the prospect on Chester Rd but nee doubt it'll be chokka

They'll probs just put extra busses on, there's one every 15 mins usually during the day

I'll be quaffing champagne and pimms with the elite, not sure the grey horse good enough for me.

How much is a pint ;)

Does the 220, 535 and 160/161 still stop at the Board Inn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back