Kasper Schmeichel or Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on 10 performances:lol:

He is no doubt a very good keeper but kasper has excellent distribution, good shot stopper and commands his area pickford isnt at his level just yet.

100% this. Pickford has proved nothing yet, apparently keepers who are currently playing in the champions league aren't good enough for us anymore :rolleyes:

Schmiechel is a keeper with countless international caps, a league winner and played far more top flight games than Pickford. It would be foolish to say he's ahead of schmiechel at present.
Do I think he'll end up a better keeer than Kasper then yes I do.

Schmiechel is a keeper with countless international caps, a league winner and played far more top flight games than Pickford. It would be foolish to say he's ahead of schmiechel at present.
Do I think he'll end up a better keeer than Kasper then yes I do.

Exactly this. Potential isn't any good to us currently. If Schmeichel was playing for us then he would be ahead of Pickford all day in my eyes, atleast for the remainder of this season. Don't know why this question has got grown men having anxiety attacks mind.

100% this. Pickford has proved nothing yet, apparently keepers who are currently playing in the champions league aren't good enough for us anymore :rolleyes:
Pickford has proved everything in the time he's played, no keeper has come under more pressure than Pickford , and he's dealt with everything and won us points

Based on 10 performances:lol:

He is no doubt a very good keeper but kasper has excellent distribution, good shot stopper and commands his area pickford isnt at his level just yet.
Casper has had 1 good season and got overhyped like vardy n mahrez because they won the league. Pickfords distribution is 2nd to none, and his shot stopping is 1 of the best in the league

Pickford has proved everything in the time he's played, no keeper has come under more pressure than Pickford , and he's dealt with everything and won us points
Pickford has been impressive given his age and lack of top flight experience but he's still only kept one clean sheet hasn't he? Not all his fault by the way as playing behind djilibodji would make lev Yashin wince. When he got in the side we had a lot of posters saying mannone should be straight back in when fit so he's still very much a work in progress at presen but bags of potential.

Pickford has been impressive given his age and lack of top flight experience but he's still only kept one clean sheet hasn't he? Not all his fault by the way as playing behind djilibodji would make lev Yashin wince. When he got in the side we had a lot of posters saying mannone should be straight back in when fit so he's still very much a work in progress at presen but bags of potential.
it's not just potential he's already proved what he can do, he's made saves that not a lot of keepers would make and won us points, he's a class keeper who's only going to get better

it's not just potential he's already proved what he can do, he's made saves that not a lot of keepers would make and won us points, he's a class keeper who's only going to get better
He's also had poor games as well and made errors, saints away and Arsenal at home spring to mind. Do you not think schmiechel has made great saves and won them points? As I said I think he'll end up having a stellar career and become a better keeper than schmiechel but I believe the OP is talking about the present which kasper is still ahead in my opinion.

Pickford isn't proven, Schmeichel has never actually been that good.

On this seasons form it would have to be Pickford.

Schmeichel has had three league clean sheets this season in a side who were Champions last season ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back