Kasper Schmeichel or Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schemichael was good but better last year when all the leicester boys were all pill d out their tits in my opinion.

Its jordan for me :cool::cool::cool:

Tough one. Kasper for now for me as well mate, but Pickers in the long term. Saying that Pickford could be special but people on here don't half get carried away.
When are you two getting married ?

Who would people on here rather have between the sticks?

Would have to be Kasper for me, really looks a world class keeper.

Kasper is on top of his game right now and looking a chip off the owld block, but Pickford is still developing and far from his peak, BUT I wouldn't have him far behind Kasper TBH!

If we can keep him, we are going to have a seriously good keeper on our books in years to come...

this bloke surely cant be an adult?

Dunno mate, some adults play at being 'warriors' night after night, on computers, playing against strangers .....
....... this is obviously worse, and quite sad, but is probably as good as life gets for some people.

It must aggravate them to see people talking about mates, going to games and having a laugh so they 'compete' by inventing an imaginary life.

It must be terrible having to gain 'self worth' by becoming something you're not :confused:

Dunno mate, some adults play at being 'warriors' night after night, on computers, playing against strangers .....
....... this is obviously worse, and quite sad, but is probably as good as life gets for some people.

It must aggravate them to see people talking about mates, going to games and having a laugh so they 'compete' by inventing an imaginary life.

It must be terrible having to gain 'self worth' by becoming something you're not :confused:

And doing it for people you don't even know and are never likely to meet.

Mind you, I become something I'm not at work. I pretend I'm a hard worker whenever the boss is about.

And doing it for people you don't even know and are never likely to meet.

Mind you, I become something I'm not at work. I pretend I'm a hard worker whenever the boss is about.

If there was even a grain of wit or guile I'd have more than just pity for them .... never owt clever or witty, just endless drivel.

I get the point that repetition and 'in jokes' are seen as some kind of ironic 'humour' but it's cringing tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back