Kasper Schmeichel or Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
As pointed out several times your excuse does not make sense given your three comments I've quoted. Quite clearly you were using the things you mentioned as a measure of Pickford's currently quality.

YOU first made comments regarding international caps, then you mentioned clean sheets in your next post.

I responded pointing out Schmeichel only had three clean sheets in the same season which made your comment look both pointless and poor. You then took it further which clearly showed you were using it as a measure of quality.

IF I was doing anything other than responding to you and humouring you I wouldn't have used something or picked up on something Schmeichel had more of.
It isn't an excuse it's a fact, if you have misinterpreted it and jumped in with both feet that's your problem.
Pickford has played about a dozen top flight games and has made errors in them but has also shown flashes of real potential and is going to be a top drawer goalkeeper and won't be here much beyond next season I wouldn't have thought but at this moment in time Schmeichel has the edge, he's won a title, played champions league, is his countries number 1 with 24 caps (thank you conny) and just has far more experience than Pickford. Revisit this conversation this time next season and there's every chance he could have overtaken him but at the minute he still has a lot to prove.
You've basically responded to the poster and not the post, no big deal. It's not the first time I've had to put you over my knee on here!

It isn't an excuse it's a fact, if you have misinterpreted it and jumped in with both feet that's your problem.
Pickford has played about a dozen top flight games and has made errors in them but has also shown flashes of real potential and is going to be a top drawer goalkeeper and won't be here much beyond next season I wouldn't have thought but at this moment in time Schmeichel has the edge, he's won a title, played champions league, is his countries number 1 with 24 caps (thank you conny) and just has far more experience than Pickford. Revisit this conversation this time next season and there's every chance he could have overtaken him but at the minute he still has a lot to prove.
You've basically responded to the poster and not the post, no big deal. It's not the first time I've had to put you over my knee on here!

I haven't misinterpreted anything. Nor did I jump in with both feet as I clearly called you out on it offering the fact that Schmeichel only had three league clean sheets this season, which you then jumped back in with both feet with "so more than Pickford then". That alone shows you clearly were using Pickford's lack of clean sheets as some kind of barometer of current quality otherwise you wouldn't have said it and you wouldn't have responded to me with "so more than Pickford then" in terms of cleans sheets when I was pointing out the ludicrous nature of the comparison.

You're even doing it again in the post above with Schmeichel in terms of what he's won and his international caps without actually realising. No doubt you'll blather on denying the nature in which it was used when it's in this thread and I've shown you and explained countless times how you used it, something which you're still doing.

Kasper is a decent keeper but not as great as some make out (I wouldn't say he's living off his dads name in fact far from it but it's certainly helping his reputation). Pickford looks the real deal and has the potential to go a long way so for me it's Pickford.

I haven't misinterpreted anything. Nor did I jump in with both feet as I clearly called you out on it offering the fact that Schmeichel only had three league clean sheets this season, which you then jumped back in with both feet with "so more than Pickford then". That alone shows you clearly were using Pickford's lack of clean sheets as some kind of barometer of current quality otherwise you wouldn't have said it and you wouldn't have responded to me with "so more than Pickford then" in terms of cleans sheets when I was pointing out the ludicrous nature of the comparison.

You're even doing it again in the post above with Schmeichel in terms of what he's won and his international caps without actually realising. No doubt you'll blather on denying the nature in which it was used when it's in this thread and I've shown you and explained countless times how you used it, something which you're still doing.
You have misinterpreted as I've explained on more than one occasion. Just admit you jumped in and move on man.
Are you actually going to give your opinion on the actual topic of the thread rather than obsessing over me?

You have misinterpreted as I've explained on more than one occasion. Just admit you jumped in and move on man.
Are you actually going to give your opinion on the actual topic of the thread rather than obsessing over me?

I haven't misinterpreted anything at all. I drew your pathetic comparison about clean sheets out and you proved you were using them as a barometer when I gave you the bait of Schmeichel having two more this season with your "so more than Pickford then" response.

I gave my opinion mainly on Pickford's abilities and why I think he's been better this season earlier and don't need to repeat it again having already type it in this thread. Strangely and as usual you haven't been able to get beyond using facts based on history of said players career, rather than observations of said players qualities to base your opinion on and it's this which you're still using (in the last post) to get to your opinion that Schmeichel is ahead at this moment on. Yet quite bizarrely having just done it again you're still denying that you done it earlier on the thread. You're an absolute fraud.

Also - stop trying to divert attention away from the argument by making out it's me having a problem with you. Just stick to the actual point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back