justice4chelsey today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued, now. What's your take on this fiasco?
What's my take on this fiasco? Been totally honest, i found it in bad taste, and a bit creepy/seedy in parts. It didn't sit that well with me, the way you worded it, but others liked it, and the world is all about opinions.
It's your post, and i won't knock it too much as i'm sure you intended good, but also i wouldn't call it a total "fiasco" so don't be too hard on yourself. Long posts are never easy ...............6/10

What's my take on this fiasco? Been totally honest, i found it in bad taste, and a bit creepy/seedy in parts. It didn't sit that well with me, the way you worded it, but others liked it, and the world is all about opinions.
It's your post, and i won't knock it too much as i'm sure you intended good, but also i wouldn't call it a total "fiasco" so don't be too hard on yourself. Long posts are never easy ...............6/10

I'll consider that an attempt at sarcasm.

If you don't have an opinion on the J4C campaign and it's demise, that - in itself - speaks volumes.

Doesn't seem to be much online about it now the BF stuff has died down.

Some gonk called Ian McCready posting about it on Facebook is all.

I'll consider that an attempt at sarcasm.

If you don't have an opinion on the J4C campaign and it's demise, that - in itself - speaks volumes.
:lol: I don't really have an opinion on the march itself, except it does seem to have been jumped on by some ropey people for it, and some other people who should show a bit of restraint regarding the original case on here.
Your post was a bit cringey reading it mind, i've got to say. Read it back man!

you're not suggesting @paws is full of shit, are you?

but he's a well-respected local businessman with kudos, acumen and respect among his community.

Edit: sorry about the above typo. That was meant to say 'but he's an utter deluded and bigoted spunk-stain that gives it Bertie Bog Bollocks when in reality he, his racist opinions and his filthy shop are an absolute joke'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back