justice4chelsey today

Status
Not open for further replies.
@paws, show this to Chelsey will you?

I see you Chelsey Wright, with your pretty face appearing alongside Tommy Robinson & Jayda Fransen.

I see you, with your dozens of sycophantic friends acting the victimised martyr, pseudo-suffering the policies of open immigration.

And I see you Chelsey, spreading hate and division through a proud city of good people. People with dignity, and honour and tolerance.

What you and your friends first thought was a well-orchestrated story to stitch up an innocent group of lads in order to incite race war in my town... it just hasn't worked, has it?

What started with a desperate search for apparent pity on that Sunday morning with that now tragically infamous Facebook post, has culminated in the humiliation of not only you & your family, but a very uncomfortable embarrassment for over 300,000 Sunderland citizens.

We never wanted any involvement with this whole charade.

Your portrayal of drugging, kidnapping, rape, imprisonment, police ignorance and judicial ineptitude might make perfect Pavlovan fodder for Tommy Robinsons next work of fiction or a cheap Hollywood film - but it didn't wash with me or anyone else with an ounce of intelligence in this town.

You can lie to some of the people all of the time, and you can lie to all of the people some of the time, but you can't lie to all of the people all of the time.

By people, I mean those that prefer the truth. By people, I mean those that can see through a thinly veiled web of lies. By people, I don't mean those with an agenda of hate. By people, I don't mean those with such empty lives that they'll cling on to any campaign in order to justify their existence.

Your Justice For Chelsey campaign raised enough for a nice holiday, well done with that. Your so-called marches didn't just raise an unwarranted awareness though, did they? They struck a blow to common decency and served merely as a catalyst to attract unwanted and untamed criminals into our fold.

But wasn't that the idea, Chelsey? You and your family are notorious for your attitude and behaviour towards folk of liberal thinking and follk of a different colour... both online and in real life.

Tell us, how long have you associated with Paul Golding, Jayda Fransen and Tommy Robinson? After their release from recent incarnation here in the North East, those were very cosy pictures you had taken with them.

I see you Chelsey, a pretty girl with sad eyes. I bet those eyes once sparkled as a child, when you were full of hope and aspirations. Full of desire to change the world, to travel, to be loved.

It's different now isn't it? You've been poisoned by hatred and bigotry. We know you weren't born this way. As it is, you've not changed the world, but you've made it a little more bitter and intolerant. A bit more twisted.

Yes you've travelled. As far as Josephs and then on to Park Lane during your nasty hate-filled Fosters-fuelled marches for Justice. And of course, you've reached the pages of the BNP website, the EDL website, the UKIP website.. but not The Echo.

The Sunderland Echo has it's faults, but it could have supported your campaign, it could have championed your cause, it could have helped search for the truth. But therein lies the problem for you, the truth.

You and your associates knew your story was a pack of ill-conceived lies from Day 1. The CPS and others have proven that over & over again. Hand-picked media outlets like Rebel Media pamper to bigotry and make a lot of money from it. They're not bothered about the truth. The Sunderland Echo & The Sunderland People want just that.

Now's the time Chelsey, please come clean. There's enough humanity left in us to forgive you. Just tell us about Jayda and Paul and Tommy.

Tell us you were duped into fabricating the whole pantomime by your family and your new friends.

We know that a mother of three with limited privilege couldn't have made this all up on her own. You've been let down, love.

You've been used by a great number of others to further their agenda to such an extent that ANY focus on "that night" has all but vanished.

What started off as a wind-up has gotten properly out-of-hand, hasn't it? True bigots and genuine hardcore fascists have jumped on this. Real genuine nasty bastards.

THEY have taken advantage of you. THEY have abused you. THEY raped you, Chelsey... not 6 lads sharing a house in Peel Street.

I see you Chelsey, I pity you Chelsey, I beg of you Chelsey. Please have some dignity, have some honour and show some respect to the people of Sunderland. We deserve that, after being un-necessarily highlighted as a hotbed of racism.

Show some humility, show some humanity, and show some honesty. Please.
Cracking post marra. Might be a bit long for some of them to read like. :lol:

I see you Chelsey Wright, with your pretty face appearing alongside Tommy Robinson & Jayda Fransen.

I see you, with your dozens of sycophantic friends acting the victimised martyr, pseudo-suffering the policies of open immigration.

And I see you Chelsey, spreading hate and division through a proud city of good people. People with dignity, and honour and tolerance.

What you and your friends first thought was a well-orchestrated story to stitch up an innocent group of lads in order to incite race war in my town... it just hasn't worked, has it?

What started with a desperate search for apparent pity on that Sunday morning with that now tragically infamous Facebook post, has culminated in the humiliation of not only you & your family, but a very uncomfortable embarrassment for over 300,000 Sunderland citizens.

Your portrayal of drugging, kidnapping, rape, imprisonment, police ignorance and judicial ineptitude might make perfect Pavlovan fodder for Tommy Robinsons next work of fiction or a cheap Hollywood film - but it didn't wash with me or anyone else with an ounce of intelligence in this town.

You can lie to some of the people all of the time, and you can lie to all of the people some of the time, but you can't lie to all of the people all of the time.

By people, I mean those that prefer the truth. By people, I mean those that can see through a thinly veiled web of lies. By people, I don't mean those with an agenda of hate. By people, I don't mean those with such empty lives that they'll cling on to any campaign in order to justify their existence.

Your Justice For Chelsey campaign raised enough for a nice holiday, well done with that. Your so-called marches didn't just raise an unwarranted awareness though, did they? They struck a blow to common decency and served merely as a catalyst to attract unwanted and untamed criminals into our fold.

But wasn't that the idea, Chelsey? You and your family are notorious for your attitude and behaviour towards folk of liberal thinking and follk of a different colour... both online and in real life.

Tell us, how long have you associated with Paul Golding, Jayda Fransen and Tommy Robinson? After their release from recent incarnation here in the North East, those were very cosy pictures you had taken with them.

I see you Chelsey, a pretty girl with sad eyes. I bet those eyes once sparkled as a child, when you were full of hope and aspirations. Full of desire to change the world, to travel, to be loved.

It's different now isn't it? You've been poisoned by hatred and bigotry. We know you weren't born this way. As it is, you've not changed the world, but you've made it a little more bitter and intolerant. A bit more twisted.

Yes you've travelled. As far as Josephs and then on to Park Lane during your nasty hate-filled Fosters-fuelled marches for Justice. And of course, you've reached the pages of the BNP website, the EDL website, the UKIP website.. but not The Echo.

The Sunderland Echo has it's faults, but it could have supported your campaign, it could have championed your cause, it could have helped search for the truth. But therein lies the problem for you, the truth.

You and your associates knew your story was a pack of ill-conceived lies from Day 1. The CPS and others have proven that over & over again. Hand-picked media outlets like Rebel Media pamper to bigotry and make a lot of money from it. They're not bothered about the truth. The Sunderland Echo & The Sunderland People want just that.

Now's the time Chelsey, please come clean. There's enough humanity left in us to forgive you. Just tell us about Jayda and Paul and Tommy.

Tell us you were duped into fabricating the whole pantomime by your family and your new friends.

We know that a mother of three with limited privilege couldn't have made this all up on her own. You've been let down, love.

You've been used by a great number of others to further their agenda to such an extent that ANY focus on "that night" has all but vanished.

What started off as a wind-up has gotten properly out-of-hand, hasn't it? True bigots and genuine hardcore fascists have jumped on this. Real genuine nasty bastards.

THEY have taken advantage of you. THEY have abused you. THEY raped you, Chelsey... not 6 lads sharing a house in Peel Street.

I see you Chelsey, I pity you Chelsey, I beg of you Chelsey. Please have some dignity, have some honour and show some respect to the people of Sunderland. We deserve that, after being un-necessarily highlighted as a hotbed of racism.

I don't think it could be put any better than this.

Brilliant post.

I'm not going to post it on here as she has asked me not to, however if you like to come and see me I'll tell you ;)
She also told the police she'd been gang raped which appears to have been not entirely true, to put it mildly.

How can you be sure that what she told you was true? Serious question.

@paws hasn't been seen online since Saturday afternoon. He's probably still taking pictures of freshly-painted shop-fronts with his brother. Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey spring to mind.

Ha'way lad, tell us why the J4C campaign has fell apart so spectacularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back