just paid 8.20 for two pints in the dun cow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was in there last Friday night. I thought that the prices were an absolute disgrace and the beer wasn't that flash either. If that's the Head of Steam group for you, they can go and fuck themselves.

I'm gutted that they're taking over the Isis; expect a price hike and a deterioration in the quality of the beer on offer. Bah!
When I was drinking in Ku say in about 1996 it was about £3 a pint of maybe mcewans. Skip forward 19 year and a pint of brewdog punk ipa is £1 more for a pint. You tight fisted twat.

I just paid 18 quid to take the missus to see fifty shades of grey, you don't see me f***ing crying about it.

Ffs.

Any chance of your number mate. Nowt I like more on a night out with a mate that moans about prices on the Internet while out on a night out with me on the piss.
Am home. Was out early doors..
Either way tho. Over 4 quid a pint, well within me rights to whinge....... And fellow members of the smb... Whinge I will!

When I was drinking in Ku say in about 1996 it was about £3 a pint of maybe mcewans. Skip forward and a pint of brewdog punk ipa is £1 more for a pint

I was in a pub on dean street on Saturday, they were selling that stuff for about £4

Some of it is about 9% :eek:

If you drink 8 pints on a night out, it only works out at about £8 more than you would of spent drinking at your average prices. Fuck all

Sounds like my old man. If I've got to hear about how many pennies he had in a pound pre-decimalisation when he was a lad, I'll be a shillonaire. That's the standard pride of a pint mate

It really isn't

Was in there last Friday night. I thought that the prices were an absolute disgrace and the beer wasn't that flash either. If that's the Head of Steam group for you, they can go and fuck themselves.

I'm gutted that they're taking over the Isis; expect a price hike and a deterioration in the quality of the beer on offer. Bah!

you say that, but that strawberry beer that both of them sell is cheaper in the Dun Cow than in the Isis

Dunno how they dare. Disgusting

That it's all

That'll be the same shite I tried a few matches ago. Couldn't see the other end of the bar for beardy train spotters so just pointed at the pump in front of me.

It was f***ing rank an arl, must've been by the world renowned drip tray brewery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back