Just had an e-Mail saying gym is getting ready to open

Status
Not open for further replies.

I swim to compliment my running. I hadn't realised how much it helps build my core strength until the last few weeks. I'm feeling a lot weaker than I used and have slowed down a bit.
I find it so relaxing as well it’s probably where I switch off most and do most of my thinking

Hopefully some good deals to attract new customers.

I binned my membership of DW off 1 day before they announced a payment freeze.

Read a few bits that they could even open next week. I never thought I’d be desperate for me alarm to go off at 4.45am 😁
Amazing isn’t it how we believe a dubious source of factual information when they say what we want to hear 😉

very complex us humans!

Can't ferking wait.
I've kept up my training by doing my weights sessions in the garage and it hasnt been too bad in all honesty.
When they give a date i'm going to have a few days to a week off before i start again.

I swim to compliment my running. I hadn't realised how much it helps build my core strength until the last few weeks. I'm feeling a lot weaker than I used and have slowed down a bit.

Should try cycling too marra.

I was very pleasantly surprised by how much cycling even for just a couple of hours a week improved my staying ability when running longer distances.

Should try cycling too marra.

I was very pleasantly surprised by how much cycling even for just a couple of hours a week improved my staying ability when running longer distances.
I started doing some when the pool closed, but everytime I've planned to out over the last few weeks the weather has been shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back