Just had an e-Mail saying gym is getting ready to open

Great news, football stadiums can’t be that for off then .... gyms will be like a Petri dish with sweat droplets all over etc.

Everyone Active sent something similar last week. It looks like you will have to book slots. I just hope they don't let everyone block book so everyone gets a fair chance.
Great news, football stadiums can’t be that for off then .... gyms will be like a Petri dish with sweat droplets all over etc.
Gym can deep cleaned pretty quickly. I doubt they'll be open for as many hours as usual and will be strictly limiting numbers.

Last edited:
Everyone Active sent something similar last week. It looks like you will have to book slots. I just hope they don't let everyone block book so everyone gets a fair chance.

Gym can deep cleaned pretty quickly. I doubt they'll be open for as many hours as usual and will be strictly limiting numbers.
Goes against the concept of a gym then really, same as with the pubs.

Goes against the concept of a gym then really, same as with the pubs.
I know marra. Unfortunately it's just what we have to get used to for now. Look at the supermarket. I reckon a couple of months ago we were all trying to second guess when the best time to go would be. Now we just turn up and expect to queue.

I know marra. Unfortunately it's just what we have to get used to for now. Look at the supermarket. I reckon a couple of months ago we were all trying to second guess when the best time to go would be. Now we just turn up and expect to queue.
Indeed but I’m starting to be firmly in the ‘end lockdown’ camp. Job losses are going to be incomprehensible and as a society we risk being fucked for decades. It’s eventually going to have to be a question of proportionality. Addiction I dare say is on the rise thanks to government policy which leads to long term mental and physical health impacts, not to mention child mental health, obesity, cancers going unchecked .... needs to be a firm decision made soon.

Last edited:
Not surprised you’re chuffed, saves u from getting lost every morning!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 x
Cant bloody wait for mine to open. Been climbing the walls making use with two crappy 10kg dumbells.

Why though are your gym offering free passes? Surely the priority should be letting in paying members, rather than filling the place with people on a freebie.
I don’t know, they suspended memberships straight away, I’d like to think they prioritise existing members.
I can’t wait either, I’ve been running but I don’t mind admitting I don’t like it

Last edited:
always thought gym wouldn't be too difficult. book times, eg book 1 hour slots, and operate machinery with distancing, eg if you had 4 cross trainers 1,2 3, 4 only 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 can be used simultaneously. otherwise have staff on duty for where's theres only one type of machine to rub down once used.

Me too, I’ve managed to keep to the same sort of routine in that I’ve been out for an early morning run on same 4 mornings I’d go to the gym but it’s been a much bigger struggle

It’s a getaway from home and tbh family . Also makes me git sexy as out

always thought gym wouldn't be too difficult. book times, eg book 1 hour slots, and operate machinery with distancing, eg if you had 4 cross trainers 1,2 3, 4 only 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 can be used simultaneously. otherwise have staff on duty for where's theres only one type of machine to rub down once used.
It shows in the video that only every other locker will be used and every other treadmill, for example, will be switched off

Back