just a reminder about cattermole

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely insanity giving him a 643 year deal.
did we think we were 'tying him down'?
During his 'peak' ?
He's like a piss stained bus shelter, absolutely f***ing rank. Wasn't a second yellow still mind.

He's also been decent at times with us. He's playing badly at the moment and likely needs a rest/time away from the team.

The problem is, we have little or no other options due to the number of injuries we have.

How convenient to be off ower xmas

I'll hold my hands up and say I thought he would be useful in this league, how wrong I was. Had enough of the bloke to be honest.

Similar. I was never a big fan, but eventually I thought he'd turned into a half decent player - showing a surprisingly good array of passing. I don't know what the fuck has happened to him over summer. His legs have gone completely, that was always a risk, he was always on the edge even when fully fit and in his mid 20s. But what I find inexplicable is that he's completely lost the ability to control a football and pass it.

Both yellows came because his legs have gone, and he is like a man walking through water. Always behind, always struggling to keep up, always stretching. But the second yellow is also because he failed to control a simple ball. He's so immobile now that he simply cannot afford to miss-control any ball.

Get rid, that today was in response to last weekend / and his then apparent gesturing , pay back from Lee hence the smirk on his departure the kernt.

He's also been decent at times with us. He's playing badly at the moment and likely needs a rest/time away from the team.

The problem is, we have little or no other options due to the number of injuries we have.

While we continue to pay his wages. So he moves from being a disaster to a disaster on holiday. Bollocks to that.

Intensive physical training, sobriety training, football training, character training and mental training. Not that it is likely to have much impact.

who gave him that contract

he has done NOTHING in his time with us to justify a contract that long, he is hardly messi!!! unbelievable incompetence from club who have mastered the art
Couldn't agree more there marra, must have been concerned that a league 2 side might take him off us.

Hopefully he will come back refreshed after his little rest.

He needs to get fucked.
:lol::D

The operation on his hip that was supposed to finally sort the problem he was carrying for 3 seasons seems to have made him stiffer than ever.
Did he get his ridiculous contract extension before or after the result of the operation was known? Were the club unwise before, or bloody stupid after.

30/6/21, until his safc contract ends

the man is a liability and what makes it worse, is the length of time he has played and despite that experience, does some of the dumbest things I've seen from a safc player ever
Sadly that is because he really is dumb. Too dumb to understand anger management. But not as dumb as whoever extended his contract.

he is supposedly the inspiration.

his card v reading was absolutely pathetic. Have not seen todays yet but i expect the usual.

he brings nothing in a positive way to the team for me.

when is ever going to grow up and stopped getting involved with petty fouls?
petty fouls, normally in the centre of the park, absolutely no need to make the tackle, been a liability for years, peddle him in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back