just a reminder about cattermole

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry, I know once we hold a grudge we're supposed to keep it on here but I felt he was harshly booked first time. The ref set a precedent he then blew apart the minute it was us rather than Wolves.

But yes, I'm well aware once he was on a card he should've been more careful. Sadly for him, when he does that He gets pelters for being sackless.

30/6/21, until his safc contract ends

the man is a liability and what makes it worse, is the length of time he has played and despite that experience, does some of the dumbest things I've seen from a safc player ever
who gave him that contract

he has done NOTHING in his time with us to justify a contract that long, he is hardly messi!!! unbelievable incompetence from club who have mastered the art

The fact he started today suggests he has a massive influence in the dressing room and over management.. the bloke is chronically bad.. if he was a dog he'd of been put down.. yet he still manages to influence managers past and present.. I think he will still get picked regardless..

who gave him that contract

he has done NOTHING in his time with us to justify a contract that long, he is hardly messi!!! unbelievable incompetence from club who have mastered the art
was signed around this time last season iirc

will he get a testimonial?

Dick Advocaat had him sussed, hauling him off at Leicester after about 30 minutes of the most inept performance I have ever witnessed from a professional footballer. I really thought that would be the end of his time, but with every new manager, he gets a clean slate.

I hope that Coleman has the little shit in for double training every day until he is available for selection again - if he thought he'd got a few weeks on the piss before New Year by getting sent off, he should be mistaken.

He lunged in for the second yellow when he was dispossessed after dithering on the ball yet again. He always tries that step over and turn in the middle of the pitch. So many times he gets caught doing it. He has made some good forward passes this season but so often does what he did today in possession.

Dick Advocaat had him sussed, hauling him off at Leicester after about 30 minutes of the most inept performance I have ever witnessed from a professional footballer. I really thought that would be the end of his time, but with every new manager, he gets a clean slate.

I hope that Coleman has the little shit in for double training every day until he is available for selection again - if he thought he'd got a few weeks on the piss before New Year by getting sent off, he should be mistaken.
Dick gave him the extended contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back