just a reminder about cattermole

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

30/6/21, until his safc contract ends

the man is a liability and what makes it worse, is the length of time he has played and despite that experience, does some of the dumbest things I've seen from a safc player ever

He's also been decent at times with us. He's playing badly at the moment and likely needs a rest/time away from the team.

The problem is, we have little or no other options due to the number of injuries we have.
I've never rated him. A very limited player Imo.

would he be missed if he did not start another game for safc?

I'll hold my hands up and say I thought he would be useful in this league, how wrong I was. Had enough of the bloke to be honest.
Said the same, think first game of season vs derby he was breaking up play getting forward etc but ever since just went backwards, needs to be taken out of firing line and I think Gooch could be right option with a Ndong and another such as McNair hopefully his injury ok etc and will see changes and more energy in there

He's also been decent at times with us. He's playing badly at the moment and likely needs a rest/time away from the team.

The problem is, we have little or no other options due to the number of injuries we have.
Agree with the first part of this but not the second. We had better options on the bench. He shouldn't have started.

He's played barely 50% of league games he has been eligible for since we signed him.

How the fk can he need a rest ? :lol::lol:

Possibly not, but you could perhaps say that about all of our players.
he is supposedly the inspiration.

his card v reading was absolutely pathetic. Have not seen todays yet but i expect the usual.

he brings nothing in a positive way to the team for me.

when is ever going to grow up and stopped getting involved with petty fouls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back