June to July 2020 - NUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some whoppers being quoted in The Times today....
Article about Ashley and the takeover. This is part of the story when they all protested outside a restaurant in ponteland....

(Won't post the full article as I'll get in trouble with the mods again....)

Chris can be seen driving to Asda on a weekday afternoon where he is often located behind mopeds.

Yet EVERY time I’ve been on holiday all I f***ing see is Mackem top wearing sweaties in the airport ? Then on the beach, the same.Stop spouting shite man .

Canny bite there. You can buy and wear other things than NUFC merchandise and sweatpants. Try Sports Direct you f***ing tramp.

Oh and for the 2nd and last time...Fuck off, theres a good lad

Let's put it into real context.
Benitez came with 10 games to go when we were one point from safety. 10 games and we got relegated. It may not have been all his fault but he should've done better.
He should have done better, but as you admit there were other mitigating factors.

Then he basically gets bankrolled to make his life an easy ride in the championship, with players kept on premier league wages, also.
bankrolled in as much as he spent what he brought in from sales...
Then he has a first season where he finishes 10th but for half of it we were struggling so badly until Kenedy forced his hand into having a real go at taking the game to teams. It worked.
when Kenedy signed on loan we were 15th, 3pts off 10th, 3 pts off 18th. And Kenedy didn't force Benitez' hand, Kenedy was brought in to play left wing by Benitez. Your position on this topic appears to be that Kenedy was foisted upon Benitez, and the manager ripped up his game plan to accommodate a player who featured 13 times, with 2 goals and 2 assists. The 2 goals coming in the same game. Our climb up the table wasn't down to Kenedy single-handedly dragging us up the table, it was more down to Perez getting 6 goals in the run in.

The same happened in his final season but we still went backwards from the season before.
We had more points in Benitez' final season than 17/18. How is that going backwards?

My post is my opinion and just because I'm a Newcastle fan does not mean I'm going to blow smoke up his bum when he clearly didn't deserve it.
For a manager paid 5/6 million a season (?) I expected a little bit better football, no matter what excuses were made about players he couldn't get so he had to go for 4th choices...etc.
That's just excuses after excuses.
If the manager can't sign the players he wants (that wouldn't breaking the bank), it's not as much an excuse as it is a reason. Benitez was paid very handsomely because he's a very good manager. A manger who delivered on his targets; automatic promotion, survival, safety respectively. Just curious, what did you think of Hughton's tenure?

The man was so far up his own bum. Everything was anyone's fault, but his.
Bollocks.
Are you too used to fellow fans backing you up?
I'm not used to Newcastle fans being so... mackemy in their behaviour.
It doesn't mention opta at all 😂
Yes it does you big ol' fibber

The scoring system for the ratings is out of 10, starting from 6.0, with 10 being the highest score. The ratings are updated live every 30 seconds during the game. Our data providers Opta will update and adjust statistics where necessary 5 minutes after the final whistle. The statistics, and therefore ratings, are also subject to change at anytime after the game, due to any further corrections that need to be made to the statistics.

He should have done better, but as you admit there were other mitigating factors.

bankrolled in as much as he spent what he brought in from sales...
when Kenedy signed on loan we were 15th, 3pts off 10th, 3 pts off 18th. And Kenedy didn't force Benitez' hand, Kenedy was brought in to play left wing by Benitez. Your position on this topic appears to be that Kenedy was foisted upon Benitez, and the manager ripped up his game plan to accommodate a player who featured 13 times, with 2 goals and 2 assists. The 2 goals coming in the same game. Our climb up the table wasn't down to Kenedy single-handedly dragging us up the table, it was more down to Perez getting 6 goals in the run in.

We had more points in Benitez' final season than 17/18. How is that going backwards?

If the manager can't sign the players he wants (that wouldn't breaking the bank), it's not as much an excuse as it is a reason. Benitez was paid very handsomely because he's a very good manager. A manger who delivered on his targets; automatic promotion, survival, safety respectively. Just curious, what did you think of Hughton's tenure?

Bollocks.
I'm not used to Newcastle fans being so... mackemy in their behaviour.

Yes it does you big ol' fibber

You really are dense.

It has a selection of opta stats but doesn't provide any of the stats I asked such as where saves are made etc.

Opta is a service you need to pay for do you honestly think there going to let a website present all there data for free? 😂

All it shows is how many shots you face it doesn't analyse anywhere the quality of chances or an opportunity to compare last season.

You are mental 😂

Let's put it into real context.
Benitez came with 10 games to go when we were one point from safety. 10 games and we got relegated. It may not have been all his fault but he should've done better.

Then he basically gets bankrolled to make his life an easy ride in the championship, with players kept on premier league wages, also.
Then he has a first season where he finishes 10th but for half of it we were struggling so badly until Kenedy forced his hand into having a real go at taking the game to teams. It worked.

The same happened in his final season but we still went backwards from the season before.

My post is my opinion and just because I'm a Newcastle fan does not mean I'm going to blow smoke up his bum when he clearly didn't deserve it.
For a manager paid 5/6 million a season (?) I expected a little bit better football, no matter what excuses were made about players he couldn't get so he had to go for 4th choices...etc.
That's just excuses after excuses.

The man was so far up his own bum. Everything was anyone's fault, but his.
Are you too used to fellow fans backing you up?
Not often you come across a mag on here who actually says it as it is rather than continuing to twist everything to suit their own agenda. Probably only about 3 or 4 who you can actually have a reasoned conversation with, welcome to that select club.

A bit of advice, which you are probably already aware of, but just ignore The Fish, he’s like all simpletons who will eventually wear you down to his level if you let him. I know he’s irritating and looking for bites, but it’s best to just laugh at his posts and move on.

You really are dense.

It has a selection of opta stats but doesn't provide any of the stats I asked such as where saves are made etc.

Opta is a service you need to pay for do you honestly think there going to let a website present all there data for free? 😂

All it shows is how many shots you face it doesn't analyse anywhere the quality of chances or an opportunity to compare last season.

You are mental 😂
These goal posts are moving quicker than a jackrabbit.
Gimme stats! Not those stats! Only Opta stats will do! No, not those Opta stats!

You didn't ask for 'where saves are made', you asked for "saves made by yards distance" and, as I said it's not something I've come across, but I'll happily keep looking as it's something I'd be interested in too.

Understat shows xGA whch is a reflection of number and quality of chances against a side.

Oh and Whoscored, Footcharts, and Understat all have historical data, so you can compare last season.

Allan Saint-Max ‘only’ on 36K a week and wants a pay rise as some who ‘rarely play’ are on more. That’s the fundamental issue for them with regards to FFP, wage bill can only increase 10% per annum I believe under current regulations. Therefore not only do they have the issue of attracting players, whose agents will smell Arab money, the current employees will want a pay rise. Giving Carroll and Manquillo contacts doesn’t really sit in with the idea of a takeover, their squad is pretty huge, I believe even Saviet is still on the books ?

Not often you come across a mag on here who actually says it as it is rather than continuing to twist everything to suit their own agenda. Probably only about 3 or 4 who you can actually have a reasoned conversation with, welcome to that select club.
:lol: the f***ing irony.

:lol:

'telling it like it is'

The usual description of some talking utter shite.

Get in the sea with Nigel Farage and Katie Hopkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back