June Challenge - The Human Form - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

She is absolutely gorgeous tbf :lol:

Natural redhead? Did you find out

:lol: isn't she just..

Logon or register to see this image

She's light brown normally, I know that because I've asked her in the past, no other reason unfortunately.

these were all taken with the 50mm f/1.4 and all are a little soft @ 1:1.. don't know what's gan on there..

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy mother of god Malmö....

Details.. who?

:lol:

It's just the missis.

took with my pentax with my 50mm

little bit of PP done on the skin and a mess around with colour balance.

Also used off camera flash using a soft box/diffuser.

Have a few others, but I wanted to keep it a bit more upmarket and maybe not show too much cheek. Wanted to try emphasise the body shape

It's just the missis.

took with my pentax with my 50mm

little bit of PP done on the skin and a mess around with colour balance.

Also used off camera flash using a soft box/diffuser.

Have a few others, but I wanted to keep it a bit more upmarket and maybe not show too much cheek. Wanted to try emphasise the body shape

Don't know what gave you the idea that this place was upmarket, feel free not to hold back in future :lol:

Don't know what gave you the idea that this place was upmarket, feel free not to hold back in future :lol:

I'll post a few of the others next week. I think if I entered some of the others people wouldn't perhaps vote based on the photographic elements!

:lol: isn't she just..

Logon or register to see this image

She's light brown normally, I know that because I've asked her in the past, no other reason unfortunately.

these were all taken with the 50mm f/1.4 and all are a little soft @ 1:1.. don't know what's gan on there..

she is stunning, i love redheads, got one meself although she'd go nuts if i was to post anything for this months comp :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back