June Challenge - The Human Form - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
fwiw I think Ross, although it has faults, is the only one that meets the theme so far?

The others are just portraits to me

Aren't portraits photo's of people... thus showing the human form? They aren't portraits of dogs or aliens. I guess that's the interpretation side of things coming in to play :p

Aren't portraits photo's of people... thus showing the human form? They aren't portraits of dogs or aliens. I guess that's the interpretation side of things coming in to play :p

It's the difference between shooting a rock formation, and a pile of rocks ;)

Serious case of Habsburg jaw there.

fwiw I think Ross, although it has faults, is the only one that meets the theme so far?

The others are just portraits to me

Cheating bassa entered an archive shot of his ex-blart rather than one took this month. :roll:

Don't think I'll bother entering, no way our lass would go for it and I am struggling to think of a way to photograph the bairns in that isn't borderline noncery.

Just thinking, maybe take your pics to the polis first and ask them in a Mr Bean type voice 'would you describe this as borderline noncery? just checking'

Easy Tiger's words "So, the June challenge is to take a picture of a person, or people."

Just call it portraits then :p

The title means something else to me.

I suppose if you don't think I'm right nobody will :lol:

Mind you, you never think I'm right ;)

AB22 - 'Tell us something about them'

that's the hard bit

Iain Hesford's Bait Box said:
AB22 - 'Tell us something about them'

that's the hard bit

I entirely agree. I also think that's probably what I'll base my voting on.

I think I have a shoot tomorrow. If my "model" doesn't get totally off his tits tonight that is...

Iknowitallandyoudon't is right, it's about nudes and stuff.

Wiki 'the human form'.
That is what I would read the title as but EasyTiger has given two themes really this month - so the entries should be judged as whether they meet one or other of the themes. :?:

Don't you think?

Last edited:
That is what I would read the title as but EasyTiger has given two themes really this month - so the entries should be judged as whether they meet one or other of the themes. :?:

Don't you think?

Yeah I think people are thinking too much about the naming of this challenge... Either that or it's just they are all massive pervs hoping to take a glance at some sort of readers wives style photos of people's missus lol!

Safe to say I won't be posting any naked pics on here

Yeah I think people are thinking too much about the naming of this challenge... Either that or it's just they are all massive pervs hoping to take a glance at some sort of readers wives style photos of people's missus lol!

Safe to say I won't be posting any naked pics on here

Have you tried eharmony? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back