June Challenge - The Human Form - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny theme this one. The only thing I can think of is something tasteful of mrs exile - but I've got nee f***ing chance! :lol:

Some of you lads need to sign up to purestorm and make contact with some lasses who do modelling TPFP ;)

Funny theme this one. The only thing I can think of is something tasteful of mrs exile - but I've got nee f***ing chance! :lol:

Some of you lads need to sign up to purestorm and make contact with some lasses who do modelling TPFP ;)

Haha i've been on there a couple of times but they aren't the kind of 'ladies' that I want to photograph / would be allowed to by mrs Ajax :lol:

Saying that though there's a lass on Model Mayhem who lives in Boldon I think who will get naked and play with dildo's etc for an hour for £40, so maybe that's not much better.

Needless to say I got in touch with her and asked her loads of questions about what she would / wouldn't do. Not that I would go and film her (divorce isn't something I aim to achieve in life), but just purely out of interest of just how dirty she was.

Turns out she's quite dirty ;)

Haha i've been on there a couple of times but they aren't the kind of 'ladies' that I want to photograph / would be allowed to by mrs Ajax :lol:

Saying that though there's a lass on Model Mayhem who lives in Boldon I think who will get naked and play with dildo's etc for an hour for £40, so maybe that's not much better.

Needless to say I got in touch with her and asked her loads of questions about what she would / wouldn't do. Not that I would go and film her (divorce isn't something I aim to achieve in life), but just purely out of interest of just how dirty she was.

So theres a lass who plays with dildos for forty sheets an hour and lets you take pics and you never took her up on her offer? Aye, reeto :lol:

As I always suspected the genuine pervs are all on the photo board :lol:

So theres a lass who plays with dildos for forty sheets an hour and lets you take pics and you never took her up on her offer? Aye, reeto :lol:

Haha believe me I've turned down better opportunities than that since I met my missus!

Really liked this one but her feet are missing, it was just after the thunder storm and the light just poured into the room, my strobe is on the right:

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back