June 22nd live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Hank marra and co sorry to hear about the job it's their loss.

Morning marra

More pissed off nee reply & the way the course I'm on built me up wish they'd never said out now

Was on a right downer bout tea time yesterday why I got a three litre in

Down stairs or outside?

Upstairs but I've got your own little seat all prepared ask @Ginger John when she can be bothered to show herself

Last edited:
Morning lads. Not sure if I'll get any footy in today. Daughter wants to do something together. She mentioned watching Cate Blanchett's Elizabeth as she likes Tudor history.

Upstairs but I've got your own little seat all prepared ask @Ginger John when she can be bothered to show herself

I'm here man! Son on early shift again so I've been up and driven him to work. I'm a good egg :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hanky mornen @Ginger John @Musicman @Dilligaf60 & all

Bit rough this morn, I kna ya shouldn’t mix stuff so beer, cider, wine, brandy & whisky prob not best :(

SOTS for me, I’ll play wad/wadn’t as usual :)

Out for booze shopping at 11, lunch 12.30 then T is having her eye lashes done ( whatever tf that is). So I’ll be in the bookies from 2-3.

Then yerm for some cocktails

& Hank, bear in mind, you’ve got a canny boss where you are, they are not that common marra !!

Avvegudden everyone

Morning Hanky mornen @Ginger John @Musicman @Dilligaf60 & all

Bit rough this morn, I kna ya shouldn’t mix stuff so beer, cider, wine, brandy & whisky prob not best :(

SOTS for me, I’ll play wad/wadn’t as usual :)

Out for booze shopping at 11, lunch 12.30 then T is having her eye lashes done ( whatever tf that is). So I’ll be in the bookies from 2-3.

Then yerm for some cocktails

& Hank, bear in mind, you’ve got a canny boss where you are, they are not that common marra !!

Avvegudden everyone
Morning Wakey have a good un, back some winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back