June 22nd live footy on tv

Morning Hank, Morning All

The duck might tune in to Brazil v Peru today.

U21s disappointing again. What is the point of taking Ben Foden and not starting him?

I’m actually surprised he hasn’t made it into the senior squad seeing as he is featuring for City.

On a point I made the other day, Hagi jr was excellent with both feet, so much so there was no way of knowing which was his strongest.

In one instance he hit a great left foot shot and his next touch was taking a corner with his right.

Shame about the job Hank, there are thousands left hanging every day without even the courtesy of a phone call.

Last edited:
Morning Hank, Morning All

The duck might tune in to Brazil v Peru today.

U21s disappointing again. What is the point of taking Ben Foden and not starting him?

I’m actually surprised he hasn’t made it into the senior squad seeing as he is featuring for City.

On a point I made the other day, Hagi jr was excellent with both feet, so much so there was no way of knowing which was his strongest.

In one instance he hit a great left foot shot and his next touch was taking a corner with his right.

Morning marra

The defending were atrocious yesterday you'd have thought they were playing to get the manager sacked

Back