June 22nd live footy on tv

Steady away Vic. All being well I should be home Tuesday night.

Aye bringing the bastard rain with ye

Yellow warning of thunderstorms
Updated 22 June at 11:20 BST
From
00:00 BST on Tue 25 June
To
23:59 BST on Tue 25 June
Further thunderstorms are likely, these potentially severe, bringing a risk of flooding and disruption to travel.

- There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded quickly, with damage to some buildings from floodwater, lightning strikes, hail or strong winds

- There is a small chance of fast flowing or deep floodwater causing danger to life

- Where flooding or lightning strikes occur, there is a chance of delays and some cancellations to train and bus services

- Spray and sudden flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures

- There is a slight chance that power cuts could occur and other services to some homes and businesses could be lost

Last edited:

From
To
Further thunderstorms are likely, these potentially severe, bringing a risk of flooding and disruption to travel.

- There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded quickly, with damage to some buildings from floodwater, lightning strikes, hail or strong winds

- There is a small chance of fast flowing or deep floodwater causing danger to life

- Where flooding or lightning strikes occur, there is a chance of delays and some cancellations to train and bus services

- Spray and sudden flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures

- There is a slight chance that power cuts could occur and other services to some homes and businesses could be lost

I've been reading a meteorologist report on this. It's a bit too early to predict exactly where it will strike but they are keeping a close eye on it.

Aye with flash flooding gales thunder :evil:
Couldn’t care less marra. I’ll be there and not here :lol:

Morning Hank and morning all. German ladies later for me probably. Thought I'd get up and have a brew and go back to bed but as I'm up now I'll watch to new series of Top Gear from last Sunday and see what its like. Have a great Saturday and enjoy the weekend.

Keep smiling @hank williams
Evening SFATI.

Morning Hank morning @Dilligaf60

No footy for me today, your fav hoss is running today Hank cheer up. Sometimes things happen for the better and this could be one of those times, me and Dilli did say last week beware of greener grass
Evening MM

Morning Hank, morning all, poor results all round yesterday.
Evening Snorbens

Morning Hank marra and co sorry to hear about the job it's their loss.
Morning KB

Morning Hank.

Keep on keeping on. Don’t let the bastards grind you down. As a Lads fan you should be used to disappointment.

Morning all. Not sure about footy today.
Evening EM

Morning lads. Not sure if I'll get any footy in today. Daughter wants to do something together. She mentioned watching Cate Blanchett's Elizabeth as she likes Tudor history.

I'm here man! Son on early shift again so I've been up and driven him to work. I'm a good egg :cool:
Evening Ginge.

Morning Hanky mornen @Ginger John @Musicman @Dilligaf60 & all

Bit rough this morn, I kna ya shouldn’t mix stuff so beer, cider, wine, brandy & whisky prob not best :(

SOTS for me, I’ll play wad/wadn’t as usual :)

Out for booze shopping at 11, lunch 12.30 then T is having her eye lashes done ( whatever tf that is). So I’ll be in the bookies from 2-3.

Then yerm for some cocktails

& Hank, bear in mind, you’ve got a canny boss where you are, they are not that common marra !!

Avvegudden everyone
Evening Wakey

Morning Hank, Morning All,

Might watch Brazil.

Stay hard
Evening AG

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all, none of that for me today I've one excited 4 year old up and off to see toy story 4. Nice family day today. Our lass loves these months when there is no footy for me and the bairn to goto.
Evening TB

Your home on Tuesday ain't you
Aye.

Morning Hank, Morning All

The duck might tune in to Brazil v Peru today.

U21s disappointing again. What is the point of taking Ben Foden and not starting him?

I’m actually surprised he hasn’t made it into the senior squad seeing as he is featuring for City.

On a point I made the other day, Hagi jr was excellent with both feet, so much so there was no way of knowing which was his strongest.

In one instance he hit a great left foot shot and his next touch was taking a corner with his right.

Shame about the job Hank, there are thousands left hanging every day without even the courtesy of a phone call.
Evening Edd

From
To

Not remotely arsed marra. Me skins watterproof :lol:

You sure do love your football.

Any other sports your interesting in?
Women’s beach volleyball.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back