June 21st

There’s no question that it’s sensible. 5% of cases are still ending up in hospital 10 days later. That’s 400 a day hospitalised in 10 days time (I really hope not of course). Need to see where it peaks before doing anything more.

This is all on Johnson and his failure to close the borders with India so he could have his photo shoot signing a trade deal.
He has learnt nothing since March 2020 🤡

Or the obvious answer is that he is and that's why we're continuing with restrictions.
Well youve got Boris Johnson entertaining a load of other leaders and not social distancing at all down in Cornwall and in two days hes going to tell almost 70 million people they still have to keep 2 metres from others, wear a mask and not have a normal way of life.
I've just seen a photo of all the leaders.

Socially distancing.

Or the obvious answer is that he is and that's why we're continuing with restrictions.

I've just seen a photo of all the leaders.

Socially distancing.
Nope, because if he’d closed the borders we wouldn’t have the variant raging, but we know you will never criticise Johnson, ever, so I’m not spending my Friday night arguing with you. Toodles

Youre actually defending Boris Johnson? f***ing hell man

What's he done wrong here like?

Told us all that June 21st was depending on loads of stuff....turns out he thinks there's an issue so takes action.

I find it hard to get outraged.

Personally I'd open up - not my choice though is it.
Nope, because if he’d closed the borders we wouldn’t have the variant raging, but we know you will never criticise Johnson, ever, so I’m not spending my Friday night arguing with you. Toodles
We would like.

What's he done wrong here like?

Told us all that June 21st was depending on loads of stuff....turns out he thinks there's an issue so takes action.

I find it hard to get outraged.

Personally I'd open up - not my choice though is it.

We would like.

Hes overseen a response to this pandemic that has cost well over 130,000 lives and you claim hes doing nothing wrong?

I don’t understand the blanket of no changes at all, time to allow outdoor events .

I can’t see things changing much in an extra couple of weeks so we will be caught in an endless loop

One of the tweets above

"My inside source says that there will be no significant easing of restrictions until July "

That suggests there may be some small further relaxation

I am just sick now, deaths remain low and it probably looks like Covid will sadly kill about 7000 a year. Will we ever stop that, it’s unlikely but vaccines will get better so possible.

Are we really locking ourselves down for that low level of deaths . When other countries are reopening fully.

What next , we get to July and suddenly a new variant so we better wait another 2 weeks to see how that goes .

It has to end now , I don’t see any reason to keep these restrictions

Back