June 21st

If you believe in a universe with a creator then perhaps you will reach that conclusion.
Interesting. The notion that the universe emerged from nothing for no reason seems as bizarre to me as the idea something created it.
Masks and social distancing gone on 19th?

I posted this before, but to me masks in high risk environments, social distancing where possible and work from home should remain. However pubs & restaurants need to be able to open properly and clubs & live events must be able to reopen.

Last edited:
Tbf to Frijj, he does work in public health so does know more than most of us on the subject.

When theres persistent crank posters it can be frustrating & easy to lose your cool (I'm equally guilty of doing it)
Therein lies the problem, "crank" on this forum simply refers to anyone open to debate beyond the official line or who will consider other viewpoints and discussion points

I haven’t lost my temper. On leave today. The sun is shining so I’m sat outside wearing a mask and getting some vitamin D.

Are YOU not supposed to be at work?
Well, can you learn a lesson then, and STOP posting that other people clearly have mental health problems if they disagree with you?
Tbf to Frijj, he does work in public health so does know more than most of us on the subject.

When theres persistent crank posters it can be frustrating & easy to lose your cool (I'm equally guilty of doing it)
If local authority public health policy is to mock mental health then he's a cracking ambassador for it

Therein lies the problem, "crank" on this forum simply refers to anyone open to debate beyond the official line or who will consider other viewpoints and discussion points

Is coming up with extreme conspiracy theories being open to debate?

And when you try to debate, you get told go research it yourself, it's all out there.

Interesting. The notion that the universe emerged from nothing for no reason seems as bizarre to me as the idea something created it.
There is a theory that we are in a bubbling sea of universes that come into being and then die out.

There is a concept called a false vacuum. Water ends up in a vacuum (the sea) and until it does then it is held in a false vacuum. A reservoir looks stable but the wall has tremendous pressure on it. any crack in the wall unleashes all that pressure. So before the big bang all the mass in the universe today was in a false vacuum.

I don't fully understand it but it is interesting concept.

Is coming up with extreme conspiracy theories being open to debate?

And when you try to debate, you get told go research it yourself, it's all out there.
See. Debate, or heaven forbid opinion, is not permitted in any form. This thread appeared to contain a theory about viruses. The resident LA admin assistant virologist weighed in as usual and the thread is essentially finished as it now serves no use

Escalated as usual. I shall return to Pure Football.

Well, can you learn a lesson then, and STOP posting that other people clearly have mental health problems if they disagree with you?

If local authority public health policy is to mock mental health then he's a cracking ambassador for it

To the best of my knowledge I have not mocked anyone’s mental illness, nor have I branded anyone as mentally ill simply for disagreeing with me.

If you feel that I have mocked your mental health, or anyone else’s then you and they have my sincere apologies.

You may recall at least twice recently I have gently advised two posters to seek help based on the content of their posts.

My disagreement with Gelan, whose cause you appear to wish to defend, is not about mental health it’s about posting what I consider to be absolute nonsense at best and deliberate disinformation at worst.

To the best of my knowledge I have not mocked anyone’s mental illness, nor have I branded anyone as mentally ill simply for disagreeing with me.

If you feel that I have mocked your mental health, or anyone else’s then you and they have my sincere apologies.

You may recall at least twice recently I have gently advised two posters to seek help based on the content of their posts.

My disagreement with Gelan, whose cause you appear to wish to defend, is not about mental health it’s about posting what I consider to be absolute nonsense at best and deliberate disinformation at worst.
Seeing as am working from home and can't be arsed today, this is you in the past week:

- You were talking absolute bollocks, as you always do
- God I hate some people I really do
- Well you’re either unable to understand basic concepts or just a troll willing to ignore the fact you’re wrong
- You get laughed at for good reason Being wrong/posting bullshit/guesswork and eventually getting something basic right doesn’t make you special This forum has been ruined by people like yourself See above. You deserve every bit of abuse you’ve been given, and then much more
- a bit silly that mind hopefully you don’t have any serious responsibilities in your life
- What a joker. I can’t believe anyone takes you seriously anymore.
- Sounds like I’ve hit a nerve there, Angry Dan
- What a surprise. Run off when you know you're beaten
- No, I am calling you angry and clueless based on the content of your posts
- Ah, the typical @jaxaxe response. Put in his place and wants to change the topic
- Is this where you try and pass yourself off as having some kind of insight or vision? You're a joke man :lol:
- Can he fuck. He is a proven spreader of lies, fake news and misinformation.

Can't you see the pattern? You attempt to close down any discussion, with anyone who doesn't agree with your views. It's always quite personal.

As for how you hounded that poor lad who admitted he was in crisis and needed help, around the same time you were accused of PM'ing people asking for a fight.

Absolute disgrace as a representative of a public service

You were talking absolute bollocks, as you always do
- Well you’re either unable to understand basic concepts or just a troll willing to ignore the fact you’re wrong
- You get laughed at for good reason Being wrong/posting bullshit/guesswork and eventually getting something basic right doesn’t make you special This forum has been ruined by people like yourself See above. You deserve every bit of abuse you’ve been given, and then much more
- a bit silly that mind hopefully you don’t have any serious responsibilities in your life
- Ah, the typical @jaxaxe response. Put in his place and wants to change the topic
- Is this where you try and pass yourself off as having some kind of insight or vision? You're a joke man :lol:
He's just another bloke on a message board. His opinion of you or anyone else shouldn't really bother you.

Unfortunately for those who get agitated by him, he's usually right and well informed.

Seeing as am working from home and can't be arsed today, this is you in the past week:

Can't you see the pattern? You attempt to close down any discussion, with anyone who doesn't agree with your views. It's always quite personal.

As for how you hounded that poor lad who admitted he was in crisis and needed help, around the same time you were accused of PM'ing people asking for a fight.

I don’t really see what your problem is tbh. Taking disagreements I’ve had with other posters and putting them together to reach a false conclusion. None of those posts are calling out anyone as mentally ill.

I assume you’re referring to Enable, a poster who repeatedly posted absolute conspiracist nonsense who then LATER said he had a severe mental health problem. I didn’t hound him FOR it, I had no idea he had one.

I even APOLOGISED to him, to which YOU replied to me saying

“Nice post matey”

Nobody on here posts in their professional capacity so it’s very unfair to claim I am a representative of my local authority.

When we have fear of a knowledge that makes us uncomfortable, we need to get others on board to bolster our beliefs however wrong or unconsidered they may be.

I do realise that my refusal to hate can be problematic for some.
He's just another bloke on a message board. His opinion of you or anyone else shouldn't really bother you.

Unfortunately for those who get agitated by him, he's usually right and well informed.
Every forum needs a pedant. I enjoy and embrace differences...we all should.

Last edited:
When we have fear of a knowledge that makes us uncomfortable, we need to get others on board to bolster our beliefs however wrong or unconsidered they may be.

I do realise that my refusal to hate can be problematic for some.
Am sure there's an MSc in him somewhere but it's probably not a public health one.

Haha. No. It is from a book I'm reading. Fascinating what they have worked out in last 50 years.
I have ASS since may 2018 and with it came a new way of thinkng, a science indeed, and through research have found others that have come close to finding this science, so interested in the book you are reading.

I have ASS since may 2018 and with it came a new way of thinkng, a science indeed, and through research have found others that have come close to finding this science, so interested in the book you are reading.
Michio Kaku - Parallel Worlds.

I'm sure some science bod will say it's shite but I'm enjoying it.

Back