June 21st

Gosh. You've just completely ruined the perception of you.
Look at my signature...it is not a boast, I really do have a low IQ which comes into play when basic tasks need to be understood. Contrary to belief, most with autism do not have whoppng great IQ's, but there are exceptions like 'er indoors who at 160 should be twice as smart as myself, but it doesn't work like that.

Keep the fath man...website coming up 👍

Look at my signature...it is not a boast, I really do have a low IQ which comes into play when basic tasks need to be understood. Contrary to belief, most with autism do not have whoppng great IQ's, but there are exceptions like 'er indoors who at 160 should be twice as smart as myself, but it doesn't work like that.

What is your IQ out of curiosity.

Now that's an interesting post. I've actually just been ruminating about how I lack basic common sense, emotional maturity and the ability to look after myself. Been pondering it cos I've made a massive, whopping hash of a few things in recent years, just by blundering around, misreading things and being naive. Am moving house soon, the old fresh start, so I could do with learning some life lessons!

I've pondered autism for a while. I did ask a couple of professionals who just said I probably wouldn't gain much at this time of life.

Now that's an interesting post. I've actually just been ruminating about how I lack basic common sense, emotional maturity and the ability to look after myself. Been pondering it cos I've made a massive, whopping hash of a few things in recent years, just by blundering around, misreading things and being naive. Am moving house soon, the old fresh start, so I could do with learning some life lessons!

I've pondered autism for a while. I did ask a couple of professionals who just said I probably wouldn't gain much at this time of life.
Proffesionals Lol...at this time of lfe...double Lol. You have an open mind, a sense of proportion, you have emotional inyelligence which is the greatest asset any human can possess. I front a band, I lecture wthout a degree, I laugh and sing everyday...the proof of my science is a mentally well partner at the very least. Pleease believe me that you have all the tools for spiritual success.

Good luck my friend, and always listen to happy people...they are happy for a reason :D

Proffesionals Lol...at this time of lfe...double Lol. You have an open mind, a sense of proportion, you have emotional inyelligence which is the greatest asset any human can possess. I front a band, I lecture wthout a degree, I laugh and sing everyday...the proof of my science is a mentally well partner at the very least. Pleease believe me that you have all the tools for spiritual success.

Good luck my friend, and always listen to happy people...they are happy for a reason :D
Excellent. and good advice. A website sounds like a project. Started my own a while ago then got bored. Should revisit it. Along with every other hobby, interest and sideline I've attempted before flitting onto something else. My posting today alone hints at my lack of attention skills

Excellent. and good advice. A website sounds like a project. Started my own a while ago then got bored. Should revisit it. Along with every other hobby, interest and sideline I've attempted before flitting onto something else. My posting today alone hints at my lack of attention skills
Th first thing you will read on my website is thus:

7.4% of evolution is chaos, whithout it there can be no evolution. To fight or attempt to eliminate chaos will only create a longer residence for said chaos. When we embrace chaos we evolve.

This thread is in part proof of my science, for if we take the frijj resentment posts (chaos) to my reply to football fan, the friction and suffering was his alone as others embraced the broader picture which lead to a calm and reasoned debate of nearly 60 posts that gave birth to new connections, good feeling and an exchange of knowledge.

Last edited:
Viruses don’t think. They don’t have jobs. They don’t right wrongs. They don’t have a conscience.

Why do you post this absolute nonsense?
It's hilarious :lol:
I've been carrying on as normal, no masks, no social distancing, forgetting the rules since my first jab in the middle of April. I'm yet to get COVID. what a surprise.
How do you know?
1 in 3 have no symptoms so depending on age a totally daft post.
He's thick as shite tbf.

Last edited:

7.4% of evolution is chaos, whithout it there can be no evolution. To fight or attempt to eliminate chaos will only create a longer residence for said chaos. When we embrace chaos we evolve.

This thread is in part proof of my science, for if we take the frijj resentment posts (chaos) to my reply to football fan, the friction and suffering was his alone as others embraced the broader picture which lead to a calm and reasoned debate of nearly 60 posts that gave birth to new connections, good feeling and an exchange of knowledge.

Absolute nonsense that mind :lol:

what you been smoking mate? :lol: :lol: :lol:

His last few brain cells by the sound of it.
I have more brain cells than most for many reasons. Constant conversation with my genous partner, no alcohol, no malice (you wouldn't believe the space graudges take up)

It's normal to ridicule what you don't understand, so I'll give you a like 👍

I have more brain cells than most for many reasons. Constant conversation with my genous partner, no alcohol, no malice (you wouldn't believe the space graudges take up)

It's normal to ridicule what you don't understand, so I'll give you a like 👍
You should be ridiculing a dictionary then because your spelling is atrocious.

You should be ridiculing a dictionary then because your spelling is atrocious.
My default personality is happy...my spiritual wealth knocks my material wealth (which is not modest) into a cocked hat. I couldn't read and write until in my forties so happy to have some failings that some think are unforgiveable / annoying.

If you were drowning, and someone said "I'll save you" would you ask that individual if they could spell, and if not, would you wait for someone who could?

There's some scary maths in there...but you won't see it.

Carry on 👍

ps. I gave you a sympathy like.

Last edited:

Back