June 18th live footy on tv

Morning AG

Morning MM

Morning Kid.

Morning KB

Aye me anarl.

Morning Snorbens.

MRRM

I shall be doing the same. God save the queen.

Morning Wakey.

Morning Javvers old bean.

Morning Ginge. Its sunny here anarl, for a change. Just changed onto dayshift. Dont know if im batting or bowling.:lol:

Morning EM

Morning SFATI. You too marra.

Morning Edd

Morning TB

Morning Vic.

Hoggers, vest and pit baths flip flops are my holiday attire of choice there marrowfat. morning BTW.
A leader rather than a follower of fashion, marra. Colliery Chic. Timelessly suave....

A leader rather than a follower of fashion, marra. Colliery Chic. Timelessly suave....
Never underestimate the sartorial eloquence of NCB donkey jacket and wellies my good friend.

Id rather have twenty royal families than one Jeremy "magic money tree loads of free stuff for all til the money runs out" Corbyn. The royal family generate more money for the exchequer than that knacker ever will.
Afternoon by the way.

God bless them. Thats bringing a tear to my eye. Im bending the knee as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weather dependent mate. :D
Indispensable summer capsule wardrobe....

I'm surprised nee one's created one of those "players we've been linked with during the transfer window" threads. We might be in for a record number. If I wasn't such a techno-taty I might dee one mesel. On second thought, nah, there's nee chance. Couldn't be arseniced. Prefer cyanide.

Last edited:

Back